Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DeCoYs??

hotbarbiedoll

if you need a "decoy" to test the trust of a potential partner, then i think you're the one who needs to work on their trustworthiness... that's a shady way to start a relationship... just be upfront about things and whatever happens, happens

haha. im not in a serious relationship but i have heard of people doing similar things to people. i know one girl who did it online and got caught. she met this guy on match.com and they were seeing eachother for a little while, then she made another username and msged him to see if he would reply and HE DID. i dont remember exactly what happened, i guess she confronted him saying she knew he was talkign to other people he said he didnt realize they were exclusive.

if someone did it to me i would be rally pissed but then again, i trust myself and i know i wouldnt go for someone if i was with someone i cared about. i would love to do that to someone im talking to though, just out of curiousity. i mean there is nothign to loose if they fuck up, you gain by knowing, if they dont fuck up the person goes away and they never know the difference... im not actually psycho enough to go through with it but i think it would be interesting.

Originally posted by ou812

When you said decoys I immediately though of your boys that you bring out with you to act as a distraction for that fat girl that always tags along with the hot chick you are trying to hit on.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aint cockblockers a bitch?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mssabina

if you need a "decoy" to test the trust of a potential partner, then i think you're the one who needs to work on their trustworthiness... that's a shady way to start a relationship... just be upfront about things and whatever happens, happens

Agreed!!!

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

HaHa what made u think of that? :laugh:

Well, that's just it, you need decoys in there to draw the fat chick's attention away from her friend that is getting hit on by you. Either because the fat chick is cockblocking you because she thinks you're not of a high enough caliber to talk to her girlfriend.................or, she's late for her next feeding and is constantly nagging her friend saying she wants to get to all-nite/all you can eat buffet.

Know what I mean?

Originally posted by ou812

Well, that's just it, you need decoys in there to draw the fat chick's attention away from her friend that is getting hit on by you. Either because the fat chick is cockblocking you because she thinks you're not of a high enough caliber to talk to her girlfriend.................or, she's late for her next feeding and is constantly nagging her friend saying she wants to get to all-nite/all you can eat buffet.

Know what I mean?

:laugh: Haha oh shit that was hysterical! especially the last part :rofl: Ok I gotcha!!!