Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lovely weather

mssabina

i made sure i spent some time outdoors today cause it was just freakin beautiful out... just needed a light sweater, no coat or gloves...

now i hear we're getting 1-2 inches of snow tomorrow?! wtf is going on, spring is like 9 days away :(

Originally posted by linabina

dont worry- all of next week is supposed to be beautiful... dont quote me but i heard 60s..

even 50s are fine with me!! as long as i don't need to bundle up to walk outside, i'm happy

oh and to the WMCers... enjoy the sun for us and have fun :D

i still have 2-3 months til beach time for me, but i'll be enjoying it for all of june, july and august ;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

...sherlin...

what's that (i'm not up on my cold weather fashion :worry: )? or do you mean shearling, maybe?

it rained today. i stayed inside and laid around, listening to it outside :) . ah, to have a day off on a weekend and have it rain when i don't have to work :D . i slept too much, though, and am now wide awake at almost 3 am :( .

my day at work is directly involved with the weather..so if its real nice out and i wanna be outside and have play time..so does everybody else..so thats when i busiest...BOO!!!....so i never get to enjoy the real ncie days..like the fourth of july etc.:(

Originally posted by gmccookny

wow, spring is in the air :D

I feel so drained up from this past weekend's activities, i just wanna sit outside in a hammock with a gin n tonic with one of those mini-umbrella's in it :drool:

Or a nice kool beer 40__s.gif

ooo that sounds perfect...mani cant wait for bBq's

i would love to be at one right now and softball games..for the past few yrs we 've had a softball gameand then a bBq party at my crib...i cant wait there so much fun ..we ussually try to have a few each summer:cool: :D:cool::D