Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper...

Originally posted by goodfridays

I heard he's spinning at the new limelight, Estate..

Can anybody confirm an actual date? All I heard was Spring 2k3 and I think I posted it earlier.

wow that guy still gets bookings??? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by doubtness

Is it me or does it seem like most of Draper's flyer includes "The Return of"?!?

haha, yeah i was thinking the same thing when I saw this flyer. Why do they say he's "Returning"? I don't think he ever was at NV. I maybe wrong??

Originally posted by Legend

I was wondering what happened to Joe Valdman.

i heard that joe valdman just got his citizenship...lol

joe valdman is the man..every part he does is golden..now him and luis kain are reunited..factory fridays legends...should be a good one..one word of advice guys...GET A DOOR GUY WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THEIR DOING

wtf enough tony bashing bc he held a fuckin residency for over 2 years...

Do I like him? YES

Can you name someone else meanhingful who can hold down the fort for over two years? maybe richie at Metro lounge...but serioulsly, dont jump on the draper hating bandwagon.

I booked him and I'm very very happy that he said yes. End of story.

Cody...come and match beats this night lol

Originally posted by luiskain

hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

of course he said yes, you're probably the only offer he's gotten in ages.

I hope you're not expecting a big turnout.

Originally posted by luiskain

wtf enough tony bashing bc he held a fuckin residency for over 2 years...

Do I like him? YES

Can you name someone else meanhingful who can hold down the fort for over two years? maybe richie at Metro lounge...but serioulsly, dont jump on the draper hating bandwagon.

Cody...come and match beats this night lol

Luis.. you're so getting slapped.. :laugh:

:punch:

Originally posted by ou812

I hope you're not expecting a big turnout then.

in my opinion... i dont htink that draper is all that but he aint bad and he brought exit to capacity many manys of times if i remeber. regardless of all the haters of draper that may exist, he has plenty of fans also,

yo, how old is the "lets everyone hate on tony draper shit" dude seriously get over it...i'll admit draper sounds like a car alarm in exit but thats because, thats exit and thats what 16 yr olds on ecstacy want to hear...however i've heard draper outside of exit a few times, at world, and in long island a few times (courtesy of adam s) "LOL LUIS & JOE" and he was pretty good..anyway stop the hate cause you know you'll check it out...

ohh..joe v...once this party blows up and gerson jumps in there with you guys and starts promoting hard out on long island..remember let me know when the columbian girl and her friend, the chinese girl fom FIT, and their wack crew roll around.. i need to have a few words with them

Originally posted by ou812

of course he said yes, you're probably the only offer he's gotten in ages.

I hope you're not expecting a big turnout.

Draper has a huge following (definitly not a CP following) but im sure his Exit fans will follow him to Estate...so I can see this party pulling numbers...Just b/c the majority of this board has expanded their musical interests and choose other venues for their clubbing interests, doesnt mean we have to bash Draper and his music in every other thread. Draper and the glitz of a superclub like Exit has a huge appeal to new clubbers for some reason...most of them just havent realized there are other djs or clubs out there yet. And thats better for the rest of you...you'de all be complaining if the under age cracked out kids started invading your clubs.