Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday @ Space!!

biznation00

this Saturday, March 15th

We know you guys have plenty of questions & some people think they have all the right answers/info & so on & so on...

Questions about Space of course.. :idea:

Hang in there, some of you will know the answers to many of "these" questions after this saturday. ;)

So with this in mind, we give you...

One more BIG party before we Kickoff conference 2003 and maybe, just maybe, we might... ...get jiggy wit it?? :rofl:

HouseSessions

Roland

Extended Mainroom set :eek:

Edgar V

Extended Afterhours set :eek:

The Terrace:

LunarSessions thru SunriseSessions

Shawn Rudnick (Lunar)

Roland (Lunar)

Ivano Bellini (Sunrise)

The Basement:

Radamas

Guest list & Table Reservations

email: Biznation00@hotmail.com or call Biz @ 305.322.0583

Space 34 Trivia:

Why is the new "Space" building called "Space 34"??

Prize: 3 ViP bands, 2 drinks & Comp Admission & a smile.

Thanks!! See u @ Space!! ;)

Originally posted by jasonmarc

I know people already answered but its the address of the buidling................SPACE 34 NE 11street

no that would be way too obvious and easy.

i know! Its the age (34) when owner Louis was last in a cheerful joking mood (some 8 years ago): :worry::idea:

hence the tribute:D ;)

where do i claim my prize??:confused:

Originally posted by klubveteran

no that would be way too obvious and easy.

i know! Its the age (34) when owner Louis was last in a cheerful joking mood (some 8 years ago): :worry::idea:

hence the tribute:D ;)

where do i claim my prize??:confused:

I think I might have lost by one minute:(

GRRRRRRRRRRRR how the hell im I going to get some rest for WMC with all these great freaking parties happenning?!!!!!! :mad:

LOL i might show up for the afterhours......

btw MILANO did you see the Milan vs Madrid game? I was cheering for you guys but.......hate real.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by happyface

GRRRRRRRRRRRR how the hell im I going to get some reat for WMC with all thses great freking parties happenning?!!!!!! :mad:

LOL i might show up for the afterhours......

btw MILANO did you see the Milan vs Madrid game? I was cheering for you guys but.......hate real.

Oye pene, does that mean that you are going on sat? I have a friend throwing a party and then I was planning on maybe hitting space afterward.....

Biz...come on...everyone knows that this is how many times im going to hit you if you dont hook me up with the VIP bands (34) and where im gonna kick you into (space) :D

lets see...

in the old video on the Space website, they spoke about a building named warehouse 34 that was going to be used to create the new future club Space. the address (34 NE 11 St.) was about a block down from the original (142 NE 11 St). I guess i will have to go with the norm and say that the 34 was derived from the address of the warehouse used to build 34...as well as the original name to keep the tradition alive...i dont think another club would have sounded as good without the original "Space" name anywhere in it.:tongue:

Hey Biz...havent seen you in a while man...you still alive? lol...hey btw- hope all is well with Roland's cd production and such...i know ur putting some good time into it....peace!

SpaceCadet34:D