Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy St. Pattys Day

fineones

HAPPY FRUCKIN *BURP* ST. PATTYS DAY YAH FUCK!!!*BURRPPPPP*

attachment.php?postid=1368514

just wanted to be the first to wish u a happy st pattys day weekend have a good time and be safe

P.s everybodys alil Irish on st. pattys day

drink up !!! and dont forget to tip your bartenders

:D:pint::D:beer::D:pint::D

I have not been to the parade in like 8 yrs!!

We use to never miss that, i remeber cutting every year in highschool. The assistant princpals being at the trainstation seeing who was going.. Getting drunk off your ass in the city at 14!!

Getting into any bar you wanted to with no problem

Piss drunk at PENN station eating a slice of pizza with a big green hat on.

throwing up some bussiness man on the train ride home

Getting yelled at by your parents for being shitfaced when you were suppse to be in school all day

Those were the days!

Now I'm the business man getting thrown up on

:( :( :(

a while back, when times were good, and ppl were better... a buddy of mine went out on st.p-diddy day and got completely effed up... beyond any drunken stooper on any given day... wound up stealing an irish flag, urinating his pants and passing out in penn. station... only to wake up at around 5ish 6ish, and my guess was he was still piss drunk, running through penn station with the flag hoisted up in the air yelling happy st.patricks day blah... only it was like 5-6pm the next day lol not 5-6 am still on the holiday... cheers...

Originally posted by dgmodel

a while back, when times were good, and ppl were better... a buddy of mine went out on st.p-diddy day and got completely effed up... beyond any drunken stooper on any given day... wound up stealing an irish flag, urinating his pants and passing out in penn. station... only to wake up at around 5ish 6ish, and my guess was he was still piss drunk, running through penn station with the flag hoisted up in the air yelling happy st.patricks day blah... only it was like 5-6pm the next day lol not 5-6 am still on the holiday... cheers...

:beer::laugh:

cheers to that

who was it?

do people do anything besides get wasted on st. patrick's day? isn't it a religious holiday..do people go to church, give their blessings, beg for forgiveness..then go get plastered and see boobies everywhere? just curious...

Originally posted by sassa

do people do anything besides get wasted on st. patrick's day? isn't it a religious holiday..do people go to church, give their blessings, beg for forgiveness..then go get plastered and see boobies everywhere? just curious...

ummmm nope.....its all about killing snakes

and getting plastered and seeing boobies...is very religious

Originally posted by sassa

You forget its a irish holiday, drinking goes with anything irish

irish holidays, irish weddings, irish wakes.