Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cute or cheesy

Really Ellinita?? :confused:

I think it's all about how you wear the shoes, like if you wear them w/an overdone/gaudy outfit, then yes, they might add to the cheesiness, but if you pair them with a simple/classy outfit, they will look hot and just make the outfit

Originally posted by Mystify22

Really Ellinita?? :confused:

I think it's all about how you wear the shoes, like if you wear them w/an overdone/gaudy outfit, then yes, they might add to the cheesiness, but if you pair them with a simple/classy outfit, they will look hot and just make the outfit

Hmmmmm, I thought about it a little bit and I guess, maybe if worn with a black skirt or cute black simple dress, they would complete the outfit. I guess they are just not my style, but you never really know until you try it on..... maybe. :tongue: They just seem so cheesy in the picture, and not worn by an actual person.

Originally posted by petp

not bad?????? i'll never undertand why women have such a fascination with shoes:D :D :D :D :D

not just women... i have the same fascination... what i cant understand is how men have a fascination with sports!? wtf is that all about???