Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else buys those cheap sunglasses?

elementx

You know the ones in the Mall 2 pairs for $20...

Don't be shy...

I am definately guilty. I used to spend alot of money but I stopped that along time ago. They are always fallin off the top of my head or I am always losing them. This is why I think that shop in the malls that sell those knock off sunglasses for super cheap is like a GOD sent. I call them disposible sunglasses. Cause I can give a shit less when I lose them or drop them or scratch the shit out of the lenses some how... :rolleyes:

Thats about all...:cool:

i can't afford to buy insanely expensive designer glasses that i like since i'd break them or lose them with out a doubt... i recently broke a pair of nine west glasses that i absolutely lovvvvvved :(

until i find another decently priced pair that i love, i bought myself $6 cheapie ones :D

I could never spend over 100 dollars for sunglasses. I can't really spend over 100 dollars almost anything, so I couldn't ever do that for sunglasses. I get my cheap 1 for 12 or 2 for 20 kind. Maybe less quality, but they're exact replicas.

even though it is rediculous to pay over $100 for sunglasses - i say treat yourself once in awhile! why the hell not! i admit to buying the cheap glasses as well, but they hurt my ears sometimes! i still need to get a NICE pair of glasses, i.e. over $100 instead of 2 for $20, lol :D

I have never bought cheap glasses, nor will I ever. I just recently lost a pair of $200 Gucci's at a bar, and my reaction was kind of like ok whatever, I'll just buy a new pair. I have have lost/had stolen/broken/etc. so many pairs of expensive designer shades, yet I still don't learn my lesson.

I hate to curse myself here, but I've got 2 sets of expensive ones now - one for over 2 years, and the other I got in the fall...never had any problems keeping track of em. T

Now on the other hand, my boy went through about 3 pairs of $200 shades last summer alone...guess it all comes down to luck and how you treat (or keep track of lol) your shit...