Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halle Berry in "Monster's Ball"....

quoth

God...how good did she get fucked by Billy Bob Thorton in that movie?

If that's acting i'd like to see how she really fucks.

It was also nice to see Puff Daddy get electrocuted in the electric chair.

Once again...if that's acting...i'd like to see how he really gets electrocuted in an electric chair.

Originally posted by quoth

It was also nice to see Puff Daddy get electrocuted in the electric chair.

Once again...if that's acting...i'd like to see how he really gets electrocuted in an electric chair.

OMG- BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I did see the clip (which I posted here, a long time ago) with her and Billy Bob fucking...

I have never been so aroused by a piece of cinema in my entire life... :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by tastyt

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I did see the clip (which I posted here, a long time ago) with her and Billy Bob fucking...

I have never been so aroused by a piece of cinema in my entire life... :eek: :eek:

same here

her performance was unreal

i mean if she was only acting

imagine her in the bedroom

foreal:eek:

I wanna see the clip!!! :eek:

Ahhhh the Six Minute ( Made for Spice ) Sex scene...

Yes her sexual acting was great. But other than that I believe many other women would have played that whole role alot better. I don't think she deserved the Award for that movie. But that is just my 2 pennies. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

I don't think she deserved the Award for that movie. But that is just my 2 pennies. :rolleyes:

Are you serious??? I thought she was amazing, the character in that movie was very dark and a hard one to play, and I think her acting was flawless...but I guess everyone has their own opinioin

WOW :eek: I watched it last night- fucking brilliant! I thought Halle's performance was top-notch... it's not exactly the type of character she normally plays, I didn't realize how versatile an actress she was. Actually, everyone's performance was amazing... I'm really glad I finally saw it!

WOW :eek: I watched it last night- fucking brilliant! I thought Halle's performance was top-notch... it's not exactly the type of character she normally plays, I didn't realize how versatile an actress she was. Actually, everyone's performance was amazing... I'm really glad I finally saw it!

yeh i watched it last night to...MAD GOOD!!!it was shot sooo welll.....everybody's acting was real good..even tho puff's role was lil ..i thought he did a real good job

Originally posted by fineones

yeh i watched it last night to...MAD GOOD!!!it was shot sooo welll.....everybody's acting was real good..even tho puff's role was lil ..i thought he did a real good job

Who knew that Puffy could act? I was very impressed... it was a small role, but sometimes those are the hardest ones to tackle.