Clubplanet Nightlife Community

christina a nekkid pics?

atomicapples

Originally posted by Mystify22

OMG are you kidding??!!? Her boobs are sooo incredibly fake looking, look at the pictures on this thread....And did you read what someone else posted..that she admitted to getting them recently in Maxim!?!?

yes i did read that. That is why I said that I was so surprised and would have bet money that Christiana is real.

You're right about Britney's boobs looking big and then small in different pictures!! Weird. I think you don't want to admit to the obvious truth b/c you like britney so much.

I don't care for either two girls---britney or christina--I think they're both ugly chicks. Britney has a nice body but her face, I'm sorry is another story. I said that I thought christina was at least REAL compared to her other pop rivals b/c she tells it as it is. Britney on the other hand is a little whore whose actions go against what she says she is.

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

You're right about Britney's boobs looking big and then small in different pictures!! Weird. I think you don't want to admit to the obvious truth b/c you like britney so much.

Wow you got me on that one, you figured me out... :rolleyes:

First of all, the "obvious truth" isn't really apparent with Britney, bc her boobs can look large and small, and they have looked small after looking large, therefore disproving implants...My best guess would be when they look large, she has some good inserts and/or push up device going on....

Who are we to speculate though....just be clear in knowing that I don't make my decisions on whether or not I think someone is hot or I like them. Just get that straight, you've got your opinions, I've got mine, but don't tell me how I "won't admit the obvious truth" k? thanks :)

Originally posted by Mystify22Who are we to speculate though....just be clear in knowing that I don't make my decisions on whether or not I think someone is hot or I like them. Just get that straight, you've got your opinions, I've got mine, but don't tell me how I "won't admit the obvious truth" k? thanks

just chill and don't take it personal.;) True---who are we to speculate...I agree. She is a person and I'm sure it's annoying to have so many people dissing you and talking you down. But I guess that comes w/being in the public eye.