Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one last time...

dgmodel

if it was your very last time to fuck, have sex and or make love... who would be with??? would you fuck a celebrity, would you have sex with friend you never did it before with or with one you really had a great session with? would you make love to a past love or one youve been "crushing" about but never had the courage to do anything about it... who would it be???

So many choices...one last chance, huh? If I had no limits, I'd want either Estella Warren or Brooke Burns (damn they're hot)

But I'd probably want to spend my final fuck with someone I care about deeply, to make it extra special. At this time, it'd be with the ex, who somehow I became a fuck buddy with recently

Originally posted by cintron

those japanese twins from austin powers: goldmember.

i figure if i'm not going to have sex anymore, i midas well at least get a hookup with someone who can translate Toyota Racing Development's japanese catalog.

Those two chicks were HOT, but my answer is obvious

Originally posted by cintron

those japanese twins from austin powers: goldmember.

:laugh: :laugh: Fook Mi and Fook Yoo (something like that, right?)

My answer would definitely be my current boyfriend, I'm still so much in love with him, and as an added bonus, it's the best sex I've ever had, yay multiple orgasms

:bounce:;)