Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wearing jeans or shorts partially undone

carrielegz

Any other girls like to wear jeans, pants or shorts partially unbuttoned or unzipped when you go clubbing? What about guys? Do you like it when girls do that or is it too much of a distraction?

When I go to clubs I love leaving the top two buttons of my jeans open and kinda folded down some so a hint of my panties show. It's very flirty.

Originally posted by weyes

how interesting that, when this thread was started in january, it was not only also started by carrielegz, but her first post was phrased the same way, verbatim :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138565&highlight=drunk+AND+forgot

And phrased the same way, verbatim, to the one recently posted again in the fashion forum..

Man, the look is corny, now move on to bigger & better things....Like tying and knotting the bottom of your shirt to one side...

This shit is Classic...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by carrielegz

Any other girls like to wear jeans, pants or shorts partially unbuttoned or unzipped when you go clubbing? What about guys? Do you like it when girls do that or is it too much of a distraction?

When I go to clubs I love leaving the top two buttons of my jeans open and kinda folded down some so a hint of my panties show. It's very flirty.

I think its very slutty! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by weyes

how interesting that, when this thread was started in january, it was not only also started by carrielegz, but her first post was phrased the same way, verbatim :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138565&highlight=drunk+AND+forgot

:laugh: omg I knew I remembered it from somewhere...I read it on the fashion board and was like hmmm this sounds very familiar as does the name who started it :laugh::aright:

Originally posted by phatman

...i tried it last night...top button was open all night...no one seemed to notice...:(

Eeeeww. Dude, you think you can ever top that yuckky imagery:mad:

Anyho....I love that look...beats the low rise anyday of the week...and this is not up for debate.....(coz I said so).....:D

And as for the fat gals trying to pull that look off... So what its not everyones cup 'o' tea?....back off, you guys are gonna scare off the gals from wearing "easy access shit".... :finger:

Thanks!

Good to be back:aright:

Originally posted by mattm2o

I actually hate it! Because the fat chicks think its a right of passage to put on that pair of jeans that dosen't fit and let themselves pop out!

yooooooo, man ain't that the TRUTH.

and if it involves spandex, then go get yer shootin' rifle yonder, Clyde. We goin' huntin for sum fat chix.

Originally posted by cintron

yooooooo, man ain't that the TRUTH.

and if it involves spandex, then go get yer shootin' rifle yonder, Clyde. We goin' huntin for sum fat chix.

Dude, I think I might have a couple of Jerry Springer tix,....wanna tag along? You would make a great guest/audience..your pick.. :rofl:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Dude, I think I might have a couple of Jerry Springer tix,....wanna tag along? You would make a great guest/audience..your pick.. :rofl:

hey if it involves titties, beer and watching fat alabama slags hit each other with chairs while wearing nothing but their underwear, sure im up for it.

Originally posted by cintron

hey if it involves titties, beer and watching fat alabama slags hit each other with chairs while wearing nothing but their underwear, sure im up for it.

:rofl: I always knew you were one crazy MoFo... :laugh: ... Ok, you will be getting the ticks..i'm sure Jerry will love ya azz in the audience...lol