Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wish it never existed?

Let me impose somthing on all of you-

for a few moments i want you to think about this "discussion" i had with someone-

a few years ago i came up with a type of "THEORY" that i think would better the living,

the whole world over

here it is:

ATTN RIKSTA!!!! THIS IS NOT AN INFOMERTIAL HAAHA

What if the world NEVER saw money- or anything to that effect?

a long time ago- everything worked on a barter system-

if u had, and someone needed, then you would give it.

and vs/vs for the opposing party as well:

Lets say that tomorrow- i became the prime director- or the head controlling party of the WORLD

and proclaimed that money was NOT a need to the masses any longer

how would we survive?

simply-

when you were born

and raise to a certain age

you would choose what TRADE or profession you wanted to learn-

after learning this-

this is what you did (NOT AS A WAY OF LIVING-)

but as a way to contribute to SOCIETY-

if you wanted to build homes

thats what you did- and ppl will come to you to build their homes

be their doctor

harvest and give them foods

and anything else you can think possable-

this is what ppl did to contribute to others

and in return- others would be contributing to you as well-

(BARTER SYSTEM)

1)there would be no need to have banks- what would you be saving?

2)there would be no need for the STOCK EXCHANGE- theres no CASH VALUE on anything anyway

3)there would be no need to have GOVERNMENT - to cotrol parties of power?where? everyone is now equal in their existance....

see where this is going?

drugs

war

poverty

xxxdancers

crime(in a sence) what other "jobs-problems-crimes-professions" would be eliminated?

even some levels of HATE and envy -- would never had come into existance------

Now i have a queston for you-all-

what fault do u see with this theory?

seriously- i want to know if theres somthing that im missing here-

i mean 1st off i have to say i wasnt going to type ALLLLLLL of my thoughts on this-

i want the rest of you to think it out as well-(!)

go on - im sure theres going to be a few questions of

HEY LIQID? what about (SUCH AND SUCH) did u think about that? how would that work?

name another profession that you dont understand how it would exist in a society like that- and in fact- maybe it wont be something that society needs

trust me

this has been something that i talked about for YEAAARS but it comes back to me at times like this (WAR)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

this "system" still does exist in many parts of the world. see afghanistan for a recent example. i suggest you go check it out and let us all know how its working.:rolleyes:

Exactly my point - it sounds ridiculous

THE KEY PROBLEM HERE IS POPULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN UP MR. INGLES, THE DAY OF THE PRAIRY IS GONE, THERE ARE NO MORE LITTLE HOUSES AND DOC TO COME OVER AND TAKE CARE OF LAURA'S MEASLES..................

YOUR IDEA WOULD NOT WORK IN A MASS SOCIETY SUCH AS WE HAVE........................

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT THAT DAY WILL COME AFTER A NUCLEAR WAR AND THE POPULATION DECREASE TO ABOUT 10% OF WHAT IT IS, THEN TRADE OR BARTER WOULD BE AN ESSENTIAL ACCEPTABLE MEANS OF EXCHANGE

1st of all this system already exists. It is called communism. A community living equally, but it is never equal. I love money. And guess what if they were to exchange money for goats and shit to trade, I know I would be one of many motherfuckers who whould be coming into your house with a Glock 9mm and tying you up at gun point and taking your shit so I have more goats than every one else has. I am an achiever and I will achieve by any means nessasary there for your thoughts on eliminating crime are way off. And what is wrong with drugs and XXXdancers these are the things that make the world go round. AS for everyone being equal that is bullshit b/c there is always someone trying to control the world.

I dont agree with your theory at all, b/c I dont believe money is the root of all evil, I believe human nature is the root of all evil. For example, crime - lets say murder, yes, sometimes people do murder for money, but they also murder b/c they enjoy it or feel the need to. War - people will always be greedy & want what others have, Humans have as much of an instinct to fight, as they do to play. Poverty, whether it be money, land, or goats, people will always have more than someone else, there will always be a class system. Sorry, but I really dont think your theory holds much weight.

That & like ninadd said, today there is a little something called technonolgy

Originally posted by njangel

I dont agree with your theory at all, b/c I dont believe money is the root of all evil, I believe human nature is the root of all evil. For example, crime - lets say murder, yes, sometimes people do murder for money, but they also murder b/c they enjoy it or feel the need to. War - people will always be greedy & want what others have, Humans have as much of an instinct to fight, as they do to play. Poverty, whether it be money, land, or goats, people will always have more than someone else, there will always be a class system. Sorry, but I really dont think your theory holds much weight.

That & like ninadd said, today there is a little something called technonolgy

Do not get mad at me. I'm bored waiting for my dinner to get delivered. Hello, Friend.......

thanks for reading (the whole thing) njangel-

but i wasnt saying that money is the root of evil-

i did type that originally but changed it before i posted-

cause i know thats not the case.

but especially like this part

Humans have as much of an instinct to fight, as they do to play

and again everyone- i just wanted to say

that this was just a discussion that took place

its just an avenue of though (more like fantesy)

and foodidoo got it right with the 1st post

it is called communism......

but when the native americans did it here in the 17-1800's

it was just a normal way of life-

i guess theres some idiosincrisys.... (someone spell that for me)......that would be in play

Originally posted by liqidtouch

thanks for reading (the whole thing) njangel-

but i wasnt saying that money is the root of evil-

i did type that originally but changed it before i posted-

cause i know thats not the case.

oK, I think I understand your point now, I think I misconstrued it

"the only person who says money is the root of all evil DOESNT FUCKIN HAVE ANY" - Ben Affleck (Boiler Room)

but its true....money doesnt cause people to kill and murder, etc....money is just a means to end (i always get confused with that phrase)....for some people money is just something you need to pay the bills and rent so you can pursue true happiness, love, knowledge, whatever it is.......

for other people, money is a tool used to get drugs or power....people dont want money because they like the way a green piece of paper looks or smells, but rather because of the things money can provide.....

desire is the root of all evil....not money

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

"the only person who says money is the root of all evil DOESNT FUCKIN HAVE ANY" - Ben Affleck (Boiler Room)

but its true....money doesnt cause people to kill and murder, etc....money is just a means to end (i always get confused with that phrase)....for some people money is just something you need to pay the bills and rent so you can pursue true happiness, love, knowledge, whatever it is.......

for other people, money is a tool used to get drugs or power....people dont want money because they like the way a green piece of paper looks or smells, but rather because of the things money can provide.....

desire is the root of all evil....not money

BG

stop trying to be like me :rolleyes::tongue: