Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need relationship advice

Evan

Originally posted by anotherway83

screw the online thing...weyes has given u great advice...go the old fashioned, the face to face way...u can tell right off the bat (not always, but most of the time) what type of woman she is...see the kinds of ppl. she hangs around, gauge how "easy" she is, her mannerisms and so on...lil things like that can never be seen online but they give big clues abt the type of person u're dealing with...plus its tons more exciting than sitting in front of a stupid electronic box for hours!

also take up activities...go hiking/biking or do anything else in which there are groups of ppl. involved...start working out, do things on your own every once in a while, it'll build your confidence and u'll find that being single isn't as bad as its made out to be...the club/bar scene is really not the best place to meet relationship material, so i've heard...also dont sweat it too much...women can see a desperate guy a mile away, so it wont do u any good to feel bad abt yourself (i know its easier said than done, but u're gonna have to try, life's hard)

good luck, you'll be alrite...just give it some time

EXACTLY.............

try to recognize the red flags that someone is a mess:

She messaged me at around 2 a.m.

2 am?1? any stranger who messages you at 2 am is looking for trouble..

coat check girl at a strip club

been a lesbian for about 2 years BUT

she had gotten married to a guy THEN

just divorced in Dec.

^^^^^MESS!! run away as fast as U can!

"I had convinced her to strip for me and show me the rest of her body"

well, you're not exactly attracting a lady with those moves luverboy

go pursue some hobbies, that are not sports related, and in no time you'll meet people who are worthy..only thing is..they might not be open to being freaky in tha bedroom, good luck sweetie

Originally posted by Evan

He used the details that I told him, to know how to pick her up. That shit just ain't right, What do you think?

nope that sucks, he should have asked you if had anything against it. however, he might have misunderstood and thought she didn´t mean much to you (since you told him just that in a few more sentences). he probably thought of her as an easy girl that is passed around among friends...

As for her, what am I gonna do? I mean, I know that she is a whore and that there is no future for me with a girl like that, but I am getting sick and tired of girls like this. I don't know ONE girl that doesn't cheat on her boyfriend.

somewhere most men don't like women for what they are. regardless your success in fucking women, you are still at the beginning, because you believe in ideal non cheating, not bullshiting, non shittesting special girl.

learn to like those pitiful pathetic creatures named women for what they are. pathetic, attention seeking, lying little girls, uttering idiotic chick logic statement and who you have always to keep under control. find something good about them you can like and that´s worth it all the shit coming along.

don't love them with endless confidence like 3 years old loves his mum.

love her like lion tamer loves his lions. he knows they are dangerous and he has to control them.

you have to get used to being a man and you have to lead and have responsibility.

But I want her to be mine and no one else’s.

I see the way that my friends cheat on their boyfriends and know that if a girl really wants to cheat, then she will do it with no way for me to stop her. But I want a girl where I know I won’t ever have to worry about that. Does she exist?

additional to what i wrote above, it *also* comes down to *you*!

you say if a girl really wants to cheat, you won´t be able to stop her. that is absolutely true. you have to start earlier. PREVENTION. how?

find out how to please her and rock her emotionally and sexually like *no one else* did before! blow her away! read books about sexuality, sensuality, do courses, read about psychology and the female emotional perception of the world etc etc... educate yourself and USE it. if you can´t do that or won´t put EFFORT in it, if you can´t fulfill her needs like she needs you to, you have no right to expect her to remain faithful. a relationship should be ADDING to your life, it should not be a cage that is restricting you (or her) from getting you want and crave. (and please don´t give me lines like "you can´t have the cake and eat it too" because this is just a limiting believe and you CAN have the cake and eat it too)

if you do the stuff above, and you *really* put effort in it and fulfill her every desire, or at least are better than any men she ever had before... and COMBINE that with setting clear consequences ("if i find out you´re cheating on me we´ll never see again, there will be no discussion")... she will think more than twice before cheating on you. because she will fear to lose all the incredibly good feeling and sex that she gets from you and that fear of loss will be stronger than any urges she might feel. if you do not set clear consequences the girl will feel her immediate urges and IMAGINE not so bad consequences to have an excuse for fucking the guy she´s currently attracted to.

see, most girls with boyfriends are easy targets (almost easier than single girls) cause you just have to find out what´s missing in her current relationship, let her talk a little about it till she gets in a state of "unfulfilledness" and then show her that you are exactly what is missing in her life.

her bf doesn´t fuck her right, demonstrate to her through touch and through telling about your experiences that you are a way more sensual lover than her bf is. he doesn´t go out with her regularley? he has to work late or is out with his buddies? laugh and when she asks you whats up, tell her about your friend that always had two girlfriends and had the same excuse when he was fucking the other one. get her thinking about him cheating on her. he doesn´t hold her enough and cuddle? tell about how you´ve been friends with this girl in high school and you both were to shy to do anything but you still were boyfriend and girlfriend, and all you did was cuddle all the time, a little kissing but nothing more, and that you were both content with it at that time and how much you loved her. tell her how you met her again several years later and you immediately were that close again, and the sex that followed was so intense, so close, sensual and comfty it was the best sex you ever had.

etc etc... this shit is EASY once you figured it out, ESPECIALLY with taken girls.

BUT, again, only girls that lack something important to them in their relationship will cheat. say if you fuck her 5 times in a week and she wants 6 fucks, she won´t cheat on you just because of that IF everything else is very good. those that are fulfilled will do everything to maintain that relationship that gives them literally everything they need and crave. so there is a part that you have to play too!

cheers and good luck :)

Originally posted by Evan

DIE THREAD DIE.

Please do not reply to this anymore. This girl has been out of my life for a long time arleady. Hell, I already forgot the slut's name.

you sure spent a lot of time typing that shit out, though. (I fell asleep after the first 6 paragraphs).

btw im cooking some k, wanna come over and have a cooking party?

I H I

• 1 year later...

A girl that doesn’t want to go on “Girls night out†with her friends. That wants me included in everything. I see the way that my friends cheat on their boyfriends and know that if a girl really wants to cheat, then she will do it with no way for me to stop her. But I want a girl where I know I won’t ever have to worry about that. Does she exist?

This sux.

Evan

I hear you I HATE that shit of “Girls night out†what is the case to have a boyfriend if you want girls night out ... ok in my groupe of friend we are all couples and i have this girlfriend who every f.....ing weekend infront of her bf says: heyyy lets go to eat diner ONLY GIRLS im so tired of her coments that everytime she says girls night out i look at her and tell her : what is the case you have a bf if you only want to be with ur girlfriends all the time ....

anyway is another story but i hear you even im a girl i cant stand girls sometimes i think thats the reason i have a better relationship with man than women

I hear you I HATE that shit of “Girls night out†what is the case to have a boyfriend if you want girls night out ... ok in my groupe of friend we are all couples and i have this girlfriend who every f.....ing weekend infront of her bf says: heyyy lets go to eat diner ONLY GIRLS im so tired of her coments that everytime she says girls night out i look at her and tell her : what is the case you have a bf if you only want to be with ur girlfriends all the time ....

anyway is another story but i hear you even im a girl i cant stand girls sometimes i think thats the reason i have a better relationship with man than women

You're the best...we can always count on you for some positive feedback :aright: