Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn anyone that is new. Do you feel that CP is clicky?

Originally posted by sfbunny

i don't think it's clicky i think everybody knows each other and it's almost like intruding, but i don't give a fuck.... keeps me from talkin to the wall

Yeah but a lot of the time, we get to "know" each other through posting back n forth....so don't be shy :D

after months of reading everyone's posts i recently decided to register on CP-- partially because I was getting tired of biting my tongue on some posts!

I don't know ANYONE on here, and i haven't posted enough to be ignored..lol, so I guess we'll see how this goes...

anyway, just wanted to say hi and maybe i'll see you guys out one of these nights..

hmmm.. let's see how cliquey you guys really are... :grin3:

notallthere - i worked a 18+ party last night, it was a fuckin circus show!!! i really don't get it, every party we throw has dope girls and then the guys are........ seriously i'm not a stuck up bitch or anything but these guys are terrible, i don't think they own toothbrushes, maybe i'm just a lesbo. so i decided to get wasted grey goose and cranberry i think i'm gonna throw up now

carguy2003 - i wanna bend u over :(

i'm a fuckin loud mouth on the computer, in real life i'm too shy it's terrible

Originally posted by karisma

after months of reading everyone's posts i recently decided to register on CP-- partially because I was getting tired of biting my tongue on some posts!

I don't know ANYONE on here, and i haven't posted enough to be ignored..lol, so I guess we'll see how this goes...

anyway, just wanted to say hi and maybe i'll see you guys out one of these nights..

hmmm.. let's see how cliquey you guys really are... :grin3:

Come on, we don't bite so get posting girl ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yeah but a lot of the time, we get to "know" each other through posting back n forth....so don't be shy :D

i agree wit you hunny..i have met some really nice people in here & talk to them at least a few times a week besides on the message board...it is clicky, but it's ok...eveyone is soo nice on here :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

Come on, we don't bite

.....i do....

...anyways.....i say what i want...when i want...to whoever the fuck i want...much like real life.......as far as cliques.....i have my real friends....and if u r not a part of that group...well that's jus too bad!!!!

..btw...myst.....the crew is going out full force tomorrow...i'll call u later.......tee hee

Some people are clicky some aren't. I think for the most part, people here are friendly and cool. I met a lot of great people here. But I think I have met a few people here that are just mad shady. I don't even remember there names. I could get shady too, so it's aight I guess.

Originally posted by karch

Some people are clicky some aren't. I think for the most part, people here are friendly and cool. I met a lot of great people here. But I think I have met a few people here that are just mad shady. I don't even remember there names. I could get shady too, so it's aight I guess.

word?

holleR ?