Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta Sucks!!!!!!!!

spacegirl6969

NNN I CAN'T BELIEVE ACOSTA DID NOT SPIN AT ULTRA, AFTER ME WAITING FOR HIM TO GO ON!!!! WELL I'M GLAD HE DID NOT SPIN CAUSE HE SUCKS HE'S NOT THE SAME ANYMORE, HE CAN'T EVEN PACK CLUBS ANYMORE. EVERYONE KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN FOR NEW DJ - "DJ NITO" ONE DJ THAT ACOSTA IS SCARE SHITLESS OF. IF YOU ASK ME MY TOP PICKS IN MIAMI DJ'S RIGHT NOW ARE EDGAR V AND DJ NITO. ACOSTA IS ON HIS LAST DAYS, AND THIS LITTLE SHIT STUNT HE PULLED AT ULTRA DIDN'T HELP HIS FAT ASS ANY.!!!!

SPACE GURL 69:blown:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

did you just wake up from ultra? :rolleyes:

I know right:laugh: this happen like a week ago and people already talked about that.

.....wait till she finds out John F Kennedy has been shot

and dont come on here and bash George:rolleyes:

O.K. I've been a GA fan as long as I can remeber. I am very dissapointed in the past year bacause I think his sets have just sucked, and most people will on this board probably stopped listening to him years ago. I think his style is just cheesy now. But there is something that makes me want to check him out late night when I am on the beach. Something about trance stays with me, but all in all I think his style just sucks as of right now. He needs to prove himself to me, and I was giving him his last chanace at ultra and he didnt show up. Talk about dissappointmean and frustration( since I missed other dj's.) I have met and seen DJ Nito once........... he is a GA imitation. Talk about hands in the air, I'm the man bullshit.....who does he think he is. I mix records just as good and you don't see me imitiating this guy. Tell Nito to get his own fucking records and stop imitating some soon to be washed up trance dj. Nito is a nice guy and all,but these days you cant follow in another mans footsteps.... get some of your own moves, and your own records. Don'[t point at your head like you created trance, it's getting old.

LETS NOT FORGET WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT HERE BUDDIES. ACOSTA IS A SELLOUT, I MEAN IF HIS EGO IS SO BIG THAT HE CAN'T SPIN ON A CERTAIN STAGE @ ULTRA THAT'S JUST TOTALLY WAK ON HIS PART. HOW MANY PEOPLE PAID GOOD MONEY TO GO SEE HIS ACT AND THEN NO SHOW. NO WE HAVE DJ'S LIKE "EDGAR V" AND "DJ NITO" THAT ARE AS GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO BUT WITHOUT THE ATTITUDE, THE BIG HEAD, AND THE WITHOUT BEING ASS HOLES LIKE MR. ACOSTA. YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH GEORGE. OH AND LETS NOT FORGET THE WHOLE HANDS UP IN THE AIR THING THAT YOU SEE ACOSTA DOING ALL THE TIME AND HAS PLAYED OUT FOR THE LAST DECADE, JUST CAUSE ANOTHER DJ IS DOING THE SAME DOESN'T MEAN THEY GOT IT FROM ACOSTA.... IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH GUESS WHO ACOSTA GOT IT FROM, (DJ TAUCHER) !!! SO I GUESS THAT MAKES ACOSTA A DUPLICATE OF TALLA AND TAUCHER, CAUSE BEFORE HE MET THOSE GUYS HE DIDN'T KNOW SHIT BESIDES THAT PLANET SOUL BULLSHIT. MY MESSAGE TO GEORGIE IS, IT'S TIME TO "SET U FREE" AND THERE'S PLENTY OF TALENTED DJ'S IN MIAMI WITHOUT THE COCK IN THEIR ASS ATTITUDE TO REPLACE YOU.

SPACE GURL 69

:blown:

Is Spacegirl6969 really DJ Nito or something?

How can you even mention Edgar V. and George Acosta in the same sentence with DJ (whats his name again) Nito?

Okay, so Acosta didn't show up for this years Ultra due to certain circumstances. Get over it people. It doesn't even seem like you care about it all that much.

All I see here are other new, upcoming DJs such as that sgt. fury (he's burning a lot of bridges by bashing ppl like Markus and George), who bashes half the DJs in this town, and this spacegirl,btrying to take advantage of the situation. One minute Spacegirl says she was waiting for Acosta to show up at Ultra, next minute that she's sad he didn't, and then all of a sudden she claims he's sucked for so long? Then why did she wait for him to show up at Ultra? Why was she so disappointed?

And hog, Acosta didn't even love playing at Level as much as he loved the old Shadow Lounge. Now look at whats happened to Level since Acosta left...Level's main room tonight is going to feature Hip Hop...

Some of the people on this board don't like Trance, or at least the harder kind of Trance, and that's fine, but it doesn't mean Acosta sucks. Acosta's somewhat changed his style a number of times in the past 3-4 years. When the German Trance scene was more melodic that's what he played, then there was the all out Hard Trance period, then at Level he played a more mainstream Trance set to fit the crowd, and now he's trying to play more Trance from Holland and the UK, along with some of the better German Trance that's out there (notice how he's tried to stay away from most of the Euro-Trance remakes that do so well in Germany?).

Acosta is one of the few DJs that has managed to keep a Trance weekly going in an American city. Others have tried and most have failed. He must be doing something right. He's also one of Miami's most booked DJs for out of town/out of state gigs. It's been that way for a long time now. So again, he must be doing something right.

But hey, go ahead and say Acosta sucks and hype up some no name DJ instead. It's pretty obvious that the only ones bashing him here have either never been fans of his, or haven't been fans of his for quite some time now.

Don't miss the on-going saga of George Acosta...betrayal, passion and the bittersweet taste of representing a long-gone era of sex, drugs, glow-sticks, designer bottled water and power drinks.

Fallen Hero

The George Acosta Story

available now on vhs and dvd

:eek:

Originally posted by funketeer

Don't miss the on-going saga of George Acosta...betrayal, passion and the bittersweet taste of representing a long-gone era of sex, drugs, glow-sticks, designer bottled water and power drinks.

Fallen Hero

The George Acosta Story

available now on vhs and dvd

:eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lmao

as much as george acosta is known all over the world, his skillz as of late have definately been lackluster... i think he has bellini syndrome!!!!

LOL... MAN HOW DO YOU KNOW ACOSTA DID NOT LIKE PLAYING AT LEVEL????? SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW HIM PRETTY WELL, DO YOU SUCK HIS DICK TOO?? THE GUY IS'NT WHAT HE USED TO BE IS ALL I'M SAYING. ANOTHER THING, IF ACOSTA IS SOOOOOO GREAT HOW COME ALL THE MUSIC HE PRODUCES IS GARBAGE, JUST LOOK AT OAKENFOLD AND TIESTO'S RELEASES COMPARED TO GEORGE, BUT YES HE'S STILL GOD'S GIFT TO CLUBLAND!!! PLEEEEEASE!!!!! ONCE AGAIN TIME TO "SET HIM FREE"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

SPACE GURL 69

Originally posted by spacegirl6969

LOL... MAN HOW DO YOU KNOW ACOSTA DID NOT LIKE PLAYING AT LEVEL????? SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW HIM PRETTY WELL, DO YOU SUCK HIS DICK TOO?? THE GUY IS'NT WHAT HE USED TO BE IS ALL I'M SAYING. ANOTHER THING, IF ACOSTA IS SOOOOOO GREAT HOW COME ALL THE MUSIC HE PRODUCES IS GARBAGE, JUST LOOK AT OAKENFOLD AND TIESTO'S RELEASES COMPARED TO GEORGE, BUT YES HE'S STILL GOD'S GIFT TO CLUBLAND!!! PLEEEEEASE!!!!! ONCE AGAIN TIME TO "SET HIM FREE"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

SPACE GURL 69

GA hated level.. he kept blowing the sound system, every week speakers had to get replaced... they had to install a gate around the sound rack because of him, he's the red line DJ

yeah I remember Acosta spinning at my rave for 500$.. 4 years ago.. The he moved on to shadow, and started the whole cow-boy and blow ur horn shit. .. then he got in the spot light and started to get booked over seas and became the GA he is now...

but to every book there is an ending. and I think his time is now to fade back for a bit and re think his ego.

He went from a small venue (shadow) to a massive venue (level) to back to a small venue (spi)

don't get me wrong, his style is unique. but how long and u live in the 15min spot light.. Unless ur Michael Jackson or Modana... u fade out. His hype is fading and after what happen at ultra, witch ever story is true. its a bad move.

He should try bleaching his skin or holding a baby over a rail