Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official countdown

About a month away for the openings of all the dirty shore clubs!!!!!! Tempts, Surf, DJais, Merge, Xs and of course the clubs for the lightweights (headliners and Bar A)!!!!!!!!!

I'm so bored with all the other clubs, bring me to the shore!!!!!

Originally posted by latinaz

I remember when I first met Tempkid. I was on stage at Temps with Stardo dancing and some tall guy comes up to me..."Do you know who I am?" I couldnt even try to guess.. you were like "TEMPKID"!! You were so cute (and wasted)...:laugh:

i think everyone has a crazy "the first time i met tempkid" story...i sure do:eek: :laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

it's seriously too close. i'm getting way too excited. 1 MONTH!!!

emad.. belmar is goin down this summer kiddo.

First weekend down there kid we bring are baseball bats and where the wifebeaters and drink Steel 40's(8.3%) and beat the shit out of the southy locals who bitch about us taking over there town!!!

Start of with a bang!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Cigs & Emmitt, Whats upppppppp???????

I know you guys will be ready for the summer!!!!!!

Latinaz, I hope your kidding about DJais moving it's location!!!!!!

not at all....from what I understand they are moving all business to main street to keep the crazy shit in one location.

sorry babe.

2 things..

1. Emad.. you're on. wifebeaters and aluminum bats. although i'd prefer to carry a camera while u carry the bat and snap pics of your last first and last day out of jail

2. Zee.. don't ever spread vicious rumors about D'Jais again like that. there are people on this board with heart conditions and shit like that is what puts people in the hospital damnit!!!