Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After hours - beside Exit and SF

Originally posted by bman12

"Jumped the shark" What does that mean? Maybe you should stay home on weekends and learn how to communicate instead of finding afterhours clubs. :cool:

It's when Fonzi jumped the shark tank on Happy Days. www.jumpedtheshark.com It means when something has gone downhill and should be retired it has jumped the shark.

Originally posted by clubstudnyc

Is that for real? You gotta be like 50 years old to know about that show!

Seriously Vspin, why don't you go stalk your your grandaughter's friends and leave the clubbing to "young adults" :idea:

Are you really that big of an idiot? Grow up.:laugh: : :finger:

Originally posted by someclown

I swear to God, I think that might be the best club I've ever been to (maybe I don't get out much). Anyway, it closes at 6 am.

Wasn't it beautiful inside? I loved the set-up, the drink prices are a little steep, but def. worth it....it was full by the time I left at like 3 am

Originally posted by Mystify22

Wasn't it beautiful inside? I loved the set-up, the drink prices are a little steep, but def. worth it....it was full by the time I left at like 3 am

Really good time. Good crowd and vibe. After 2 am it became a totally different club. They have a girl playing the violin and a guy playing a saxaphone along with the music. I really am looking forward to going back.

Originally posted by makeakillin

18th&5th...its up to you to figure out which building. very cool though.

I know that spot. Up the elevator and into a place that has a very traffic school kinda feel. I remember there being traffic cones, stop signs, or something. Strange.

its called> Down" the name of the party is Under New york"

i think it starts at 4? goes till 11-12. Really Bizare place, People riding Skateboards. those thingys that use to be at tunnel, and then a chill area, and a dj spinning, i tihnk its somones Loft? but its a Huge basment loft, caught Dj, clue there, and spooky a while ago, gotta get a number to get in, or something weird. but complet Drug den, kids coming on and off drugs, lol

kinda scarey, But maybe its right for u?

:laugh:

Gay> um. Shelter is preaty gay sat night, goes till noon,

Opaline> goes till i tihnk 6-8? not sure what night's

And then there's Mercy> on bleeker. thats GAY

Also The LURE> in the meat packing district goes till 8-9...its Gat, But its Fetish/Leather..the music is mostly Dark Wave, Trippy, Goth, industrial, That place might fucking SCARE YOU STRAIGHT!

and then there's pent House> 28th 29th St Area' OVer looks the piers, top floor, a Strict door policy of

UNDERWEAR ONLY....GETS VERY SCAREY IN THERE AFTER 4AM

i went once was enought, cuts guys, but its sleezy,

UM> there are so many little Spots that go late, that ARE fucking seedy,

iv been to that traffic school place, with the big ole lights everywere and the Bump signs everywhere, > thought it was in dumbo tho?

oly>