Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ahhhhhh

teamj5

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: possibly the greatest picture ever! Truly a Kodak moment.

Of course I know the girlontheright! I always seem to know the girlontheright ;)

That's right, thegirlontheright seems to be coming into your life quite a bit lately... lol;)

Originally posted by prplhz

That's right, thegirlontheright seems to be coming into your life quite a bit lately... lol;)

into and out of... and back into... and... girlontheright's are funny like that.

by the way, if this much crotch-grabbing goes on in public, on a stage, in front of 100s of people... can you even imagine what we're missing behind closed doors?!?! :eek:

Originally posted by prplhz

NY,

And where was your friend Erin in this pic, she was all about the woot woot that night.... :laugh:

Yeah, that's an understatement if I've ever heard one :laugh: I've got more stories about that girl..... Hope she didn't come on too strong ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

i know the girl on the right too! lol ;)

Man, that girl gets around!!! :tongue:;)

Speaking of stories (and that night). I don't think any of you will be able to follow this, but my friend Mike (aka Lappy) brought Erina's friend back to his hotel room, using this line: "I've got a room at the Ritz" (key-wave). Apparently while they were *ahem* in the middle of things, Lappy forgot her name. :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, that's an understatement if I've ever heard one :laugh: I've got more stories about that girl..... Hope she didn't come on too strong ;)

Man, that girl gets around!!! :tongue:;)

Speaking of stories (and that night). I don't think any of you will be able to follow this, but my friend Mike (aka Lappy) brought Erina's friend back to his hotel room, using this line: "I've got a room at the Ritz" (key-wave). Apparently while they were *ahem* in the middle of things, Lappy forgot her name. :laugh:

noice! :laugh: do i know erina's friend too? :shaky: is she another fellow northattleboroian?

Originally posted by nycchic24

noice! :laugh: do i know erina's friend too? :shaky: is she another fellow northattleboroian?

No, this classy lassy isn't from N.A., I think she works with Erina. I'd never met her before.

Bonus to the story: The whole thing took place in the hotel bathroom. Bidays are like an aphrodesiac I tell ya!

Originally posted by someclown

There's just something about little horny bisexual chicks that makes me happy--I'm not sure exactly why that is...:confused:

i see you found your way back to the internet. you must be very happy! *shakingmyhead* :laugh:

Originally posted by someclown

There's just something about little horny bisexual chicks that makes me happy--I'm not sure exactly why that is...:confused:

Could it be that they go to town on each others muff taco, hmmmm let me think?:lickit: