Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuckin hamptons countdown

anyway, the hamptons is dead--------i mean the energy and mystique aint what is used to be..i never minded the 4hr stroll down 27 and shit...but now not only does it take like 1hr and a half from the whitestone on a saturday but it shows the hamptons are dead..i went there a few times last year, once for that cold ass memorial day and a few times after that..dead---then i go to the jersey shore and have the time of my life..merge ,temps,djais, and Fucking surf club--insane...energy at these place are great and there packed out every time..any way, i'll give the hamptons a visit two or three times this summer, gotta love neptunes on saturday--but i'll opt for the jersey shore anytime!

i bought a house in the hamptons a few years ago, and i really love it there, i dont go out there, or anytihng its just nice to have a nie little place to escpae to, sometimes i even go out in the winter when i have time,

As for Jersey shore!

if i was 18, id prob love it there, all the clubs are kinda dumb, and its trashy, and its jersey, i do like wildwood's boardwalk, lots of memories there and shit, but as jersey as a whole, ehhhh

Vomit

Oly>

brazil in the hamptons surprisingly will sometimes bring out good talent out there. last summer i think they bought out timo maas, tall paul, sandra collins, just to name a few, which i feel is over most people's heads out there anyway. no one ever talks about it, which is cool i guess. neptunes is cool, which reminds me i have to start working out and eating right. :(

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

brazil in the hamptons surprisingly will sometimes bring out good talent

There is a strong possibility that I will be holding down a residency this year @ Brazil!

As for the hamptons this summer, expect a bad summer because of our dwindeling economy! People do not have surplus money to be gluttonous....

But hey they made strides last year in the hamptons;

Timo Maas & Pete Tong @ Tavern

Paul Oakenfold @ CPI

Dimitri From Paris @ Concience Point

Robbie Rivera, Saeed & Palash, Tall Paul, Deep Dish, Sandra Collins, D:Fuse, & Danny Tenaglia @ Brazil (Just To Name A Few)

Originally posted by mattm2o

There is a strong possibility that I will be holding down a residency this year @ Brazil!

As for the hamptons this summer, expect a bad summer because of our dwindeling economy! People do not have surplus money to be gluttonous....

But hey they made strides last year in the hamptons;

Timo Maas & Pete Tong @ Tavern

Paul Oakenfold @ CPI

Dimitri From Paris @ Concience Point

Robbie Rivera, Saeed & Palash, Tall Paul, Deep Dish, Sandra Collins, D:Fuse, & Danny Tenaglia @ Brazil (Just To Name A Few)

Neptunes, Brazil,, :cool: I dont give a rats ass who's there besides me and friends,, Had a rocked out time the last 4 years with my fav DJ's and will again this year,,

Just IMO, Jersey,seaside and belmare seem a lil dirty to me,,:hat:

Originally posted by bree240

Neptunes, Brazil,, :cool: I dont give a rats ass who's there besides me and friends,, Had a rocked out time the last 4 years with my fav DJ's and will again this year,,

Now thats good enthusisaim! Rock On Sister! Ill be at neptunes 10am Memorial Day Saturday! See You on the deck!

HAMPTONS BABY!!!

Yea, last year was in no way like the past in the Hamptons. Im hoping this year will be better. I still went to CPI basically every sat. night til 4am then trekked out to Factory. Brazil was hot, the girls are insane, Beach Bar, Turtle Bay, FOggy Goggle were good spots if your into the bar thing or to pre-game. Neptunes! Now...this could be the only reason for going out to the hamptons. CPI til 4am, Factory, then neptunes. Ahhh....

Summer summer summer summer summer....almost here

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

CPI til 4am, Factory, then neptunes. Ahhh....

Summer summer summer summer summer....almost here

Naahhh its all about Neptunes all day sat, CPI sat night, Factory Afterhours, then off to the Boardy Barn Sunday Afternoon!

Ive only done it twice but let me tell you it's an acomplishment when you get it done!

Originally posted by mattm2o

Naahhh its all about Neptunes all day sat, CPI sat night, Factory Afterhours, then off to the Boardy Barn Sunday Afternoon!

wow that is "junkyard".. however factory aint what it used to be anymore either. What about that house that supposedly does afterhours out there. how is that?