Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do you girls stay clean and fresh down there??

FlipsSOE

i'm just curious. i've been a witness to some very fine smelling and tasting snatch, and then been a victim to the other side of that coin. also, i know its crucial(or i would imagine) to get cleaned up when getting over your period, so what kind of steps do u girls take to stay so fresh and so clean?? (outkast hehe) i'm just wondering, so that next time i come across a sweatbox, i can give them the 411.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i'm just curious. i've been a witness to some very fine smelling and tasting snatch, and then been a victim to the other side of that coin. also, i know its crucial(or i would imagine) to get cleaned up when getting over your period, so what kind of steps do u girls take to stay so fresh and so clean?? (outkast hehe) i'm just wondering, so that next time i come across a sweatbox, i can give them the 411.

:rofl: No kidding...

Hygiene 101 ? :D

But I guess it all trickles down to personal opinions when it comes to girls. Funny thing is, some girls may have the 'tuna' thing going but dont have a clue ! Guess after a while one gets used to the aroma and dont think its unnatural... Its all good so long as she can stroke and ride it like a cowgirl...;)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Wash the cooch!! If a girl is clean there shouldn't be a reason for her to smell.. Thats just nasty.

From what I hear, douching doesnt work for all girls,..so, I ask, whats so wrong with a gal feeling comfortable with her natural' scent? No wonder so many gals are so inhibited when it comes to carpet munching ...aww...guess this a topic best left unspoken.... So much for that :(

Originally posted by magellanmax

From what I hear, douching doesnt work for all girls,..so, I ask, whats so wrong with a gal feeling comfortable with her natural' scent? No wonder so many gals are so inhibited when it comes to carpet munching ...aww...guess this a topic best left unspoken.... So much for that :(

naughtybabe is right; i don't know what kind of ladies you guys have had the misfortune of running across, but there really isn't anything to proper pussy hygiene that's any different from what you guys do. washing up with good ol' soap and water is all that's really required bath.gif .

douching is actually unhealthy; it flushes bacteria and other foreign substances up inside. all of the gynecologists i've ever had have told me not to douche. and magellanmax, you're on the right track; the douche companies just feed on women's insecurities to get their product sold.

i'm here to defend the pussy aroma. not an overwhelming stench that permeates her clothes, but when i got my face in it, it should smell at least a little like a pussy, and not like Dial, or summer's eve. and it should also taste like pussy, not peaches and cream.

those scents and tastes are a major part of the turn on for me.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Wash the cooch!! If a girl is clean there shouldn't be a reason for her to smell.. Thats just nasty.

some girls just smell less than fresh, others are a heavens scent.

its a real mystery...

I think it has to do with what a girl eats as well... :cool:

Originally posted by weyes

naughtybabe is right; i don't know what kind of ladies you guys have had the misfortune of running across, but there really isn't anything to proper pussy hygiene that's any different from what you guys do. washing up with good ol' soap and water is all that's really required bath.gif .

yea..really, I just wash. It's actually pretty harmful to use any scented products down there. You never know what you may be allergic to....I use this amber scented body wash from Victoria's Secret. It's the best smelling thing EVER...and...it's tested and dosen't have any artifical contents.

BTW....what makes you guys think your balls don't stink? I don't care who you are, what you do, or how many times you wash....if you're gettin' down to it at the end of a hard day's work there's NO WAY you're gonna smell Spring Fresh...

I've encountered some of worst male CROTCH ROT EVER! :yuck:

Originally posted by weyes

douching is actually unhealthy; it flushes bacteria and other foreign substances up inside. all of the gynecologists i've ever had have told me not to douche. and magellanmax, you're on the right track; the douche companies just feed on women's insecurities to get their product sold.

That's exactly what I was going to say.

Originally posted by entheogen808

i'm here to defend the pussy aroma. not an overwhelming stench that permeates her clothes, but when i got my face in it, it should smell at least a little like a pussy, and not like Dial, or summer's eve. and it should also taste like pussy, not peaches and cream.

those scents and tastes are a major part of the turn on for me.

:clap2: :clap2: Two cheers for the smell and taste of pussy! Same thing goes for guys. As long as it's nice and clean down there, I much prefer the natural musky smell of a man to the armoa of soap.

And it's the best, after sex, when those two smells are combined... oh boy, that's a deadly combo... :drunk:

Hell, it's only natural... we may not notice it most of the time, but a person's scent is part of what attracts us to them.

best smell is when a lady starts out fresh,squeky cleanand then does some moderate activity on a warm day. by the end of the day id say its just right, definately not stinky, but absolutely womanly. its kind of like the guidelines for buying fish, it should smell just like the sea, but not fishy, and have bright red gills. one thing id like to add to this topic is that girls who have chubbier thighs dont get good air movement down there and get stinky quicker:puke:

Originally posted by marcid21

yea..really, I just wash. It's actually pretty harmful to use any scented products down there. You never know what you may be allergic to....I use this amber scented body wash from Victoria's Secret. It's the best smelling thing EVER...and...it's tested and dosen't have any artifical contents.

BTW....what makes you guys think your balls don't stink? I don't care who you are, what you do, or how many times you wash....if you're gettin' down to it at the end of a hard day's work there's NO WAY you're gonna smell Spring Fresh...

I've encountered some of worst male CROTCH ROT EVER! :yuck:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

...BTW....what makes you guys think your balls don't stink? I don't care who you are, what you do, or how many times you wash....if you're gettin' down to it at the end of a hard day's work there's NO WAY you're gonna smell Spring Fresh...

another thing to keep in mind is that one's crotch (male or female - :laugh: ) is a closed place that, like one's armpits, doesn't get much room to breathe. sweat happens.

Yummy conversation:gas: but I must respond being a female, Every woman has their own "smell" fortunatly mine is not rank, but washing will cure most of the foul smelling twat u've encountered unless they have some sort of infection which causes odor...then u've got another problem. Be carefull when u put ur lips or dick 2 and happy fucking!