Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Prime Lesner?

Originally posted by muzikman

Brock Lesner and DJ Prime.. i think they are brothers :laugh:

27PrimeLesner.JPG

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit i thought that for a long time just never wanted to say anything cause i dont know him that well....now that its out of the bag they really do look alike

Originally posted by mthrfcknmikeg

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit i thought that for a long time just never wanted to say anything cause i dont know him that well....now that its out of the bag they really do look alike

doood ur fucking sig is hysterical.. i cant stop laughing.. HAHAHA

:laugh:SERIOUSLY, GET VINCE MC MAHON ON THE HORN, I THINK WE GOT SOMETHING HERE!!!!!!!!!!THAT WOULD BE SOME FREAKY ASS TAG TEAM. I CAN HEAR IT NOW...... " DJ PRIME, FROM THE TOP ROPE"!!!! SHIT, HE CAN EVEN MIX UP THE ENTRANCE MUSIC:dj: WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN PRIMEMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!HOLLA BACK!!!!LETS GET ILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!:spin2:

Originally posted by aquagirl125

:laugh:SERIOUSLY, GET VINCE MC MAHON ON THE HORN, I THINK WE GOT SOMETHING HERE!!!!!!!!!!THAT WOULD BE SOME FREAKY ASS TAG TEAM. I CAN HEAR IT NOW...... " DJ PRIME, FROM THE TOP ROPE"!!!! SHIT, HE CAN EVEN MIX UP THE ENTRANCE MUSIC:dj: WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN PRIMEMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!HOLLA BACK!!!!LETS GET ILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!:spin2:

oooooooohhh YEA>>>>( macho man Voice)

Originally posted by mthrfcknmikeg

yea gotta give me credit too...Im the one that took the pic of Joe and the girl witht he mangled face....LOL