Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aol Screen Names

Cessy

i know this was posted before but it got deleted before i could post or see everyone's aol screen names :D

so who here has a aol/aim screen name and what is it? mine is the same as on cp EUROCHIC99 :) ... so i expect to be everyone's buddy list..lol...we can chat :tongue::D

Originally posted by phatman

...thank goodness...i'm half cyprian...if you were turkish you and i would have words...oh wait...we've already been through that stage...:tongue:;):)

turkey and greece should both step back from that island...and let it be....

i read somewhere turkey was going to help the US with this stupid war if they would help them secure all of cyprus for themselves...not sure how valid it is.

greeks...another story....most of it's government is serbian...interesting no?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

since we launder all of our money thru Cyprus..we gota have some kinda control down there :D

is there a big difference between serbs, greeks, croations, bosnians...i only know a bit from what my albanian friend tells me...and that's just that side....

Originally posted by sassa

turkey and greece should both step back from that island...and let it be....

i read somewhere turkey was going to help the US with this stupid war if they would help them secure all of cyprus for themselves...not sure how valid it is.

greeks...another story....most of it's government is serbian...interesting no?

...agreed...but it wont happen...and i posted that second tidbit about the us and turkey on the current events board awhile back...but that didnt happen either way...

...i dont know enough about modern greek politics to maintain a half decent conversation...a few years back i had some knowledge, but it left a bad taste in my mouth...the land is rampant with nespotism(sp.) and corruption...so sad when you consider they basically invented civilization...there has been no second golden age for them because they are their worst enemy...dont get me wrong...we're good people and greece is a beautiful land to visit...but beyond that, there's not much else attractive about it...eh...whatever...

Originally posted by sassa

is there a big difference between serbs, greeks, croations, bosnians...i only know a bit from what my albanian friend tells me...and that's just that side....

heh..im sure ur albanian friend doesnt have good things to say about Serbs..

but..to keep it simple..

serbs= orthdox christian...follow the byzantine calendar...

croats= predominantly catholic

bosnians = could b christian..catholic..but ppl who say theyre bosnian r usually Muslim

greeks= same religion as serbs..but they dont follow the BYZ calendar as closely as serbs