Clubplanet Nightlife Community

( For Gym Goers ) What are your gym Pet Peeves?

lol...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...lol

I agree with all of those except the "world tour" shirts... i dont care what ppl are wearing or whatever unless its just raunchy or flat out wrong... but for the most part, its the gym, and i do not wear shirts like that but i do wear the clothes ill never wear again normally... like my old skater shirts, or played tee's from last summer blah etc...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by drmoxx

if your gonna use a locker put a lock on it, so i don't have to open 7 or 8 doors to find one unoccupied

people in groups not speaking ENGLISH

when a gym has a good piece of equip or a machine u like, and there is like only 1 of them. makes for long waiting times

trainers showing new people exercises in which they can easily hurt themselves

...i'm with ya on all of these...

regarding the cell phone issue.. theres this one woman who is ALWAYS on her phone.. shes got such an annoying voice too.. so highpitched and whiney.... so one day i was in the locker room and i hear her talking outside the room.. she walks in and says to whoever she was on the phone with "ugh... the guys in this place are so RUDE. they see someone is on the phone and they get all loud"... ummm im sorry but since when is there a rule that when ur on the phone in the gym, everyone else needs to be quiet and "respect" ur conversation??? :rolleyes:

As far as the cell phones are concerned. I am guilty sometimes. But think about it this way. When my company calls me when I am off. To ask me about business matters. They have to pay me 2 hours at an overtime rate for the call. And if I am on the tread mill I am not about to get off and kill my momentum. So sometimes I am Rude for 5 minutes or so. But if I am by the free weights I will walk into the locker room for the conversation. But not while I am on the tread mill. Sorry they have to deal with it.

i go to one of the regular gyms w/ chains across the nation, like, bally's, golds, etc. that's where the stories are.

i saw a guy w/ something moving in his pants like it had a mind of it's own, and asked a friend, what's up w/ that, and he was like "ew he's not wearing a cup."

one guy wore it on top of his shorts.

Originally posted by phatman

...how do you know if their wearing one or not?...

and

...what kind of gym do you go to?...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by elementx

I hate when someone is sitting on a work station, bench, or what have you just to talk to someone else who is working out in the area. I know it is easy to ask them to move. But then it puts me in the situation of interupting there conversation. I know I should'nt give a shit. But eh...

Come on people name some things that piss you off...

Or on another note... What actions do people do that make you laugh...

Or what was your most embaresing (SP) moment in the gym...

I absolutley cannot stand it when people who are doing NOTHING stay on a machine and just sit there doing nothing. They are just wasting my time and theirs!!! Also, when people jus jump around from machine to machine and obviously are not really working out, just once agian wasting time...that also makes me nuts..:mad::flame:

Originally posted by c-luv

I absolutley cannot stand it when people who are doing NOTHING stay on a machine and just sit there doing nothing. They are just wasting my time and theirs!!! Also, when people jus jump around from machine to machine and obviously are not really working out, just once agian wasting time...that also makes me nuts..:mad::flame:

oh god..that whole random workout ...has to be my biggest pet peeve....but i thought i would be alone on that one...its like i wanna tell those ppl there really doing nothing but dont wanna sound like a gym dick..dont wanna be 'that guy' haha

Originally posted by fineones

oh god..that whole random workout ...has to be my biggest pet peeve....but i thought i would be alone on that one...its like i wanna tell those ppl there really doing nothing but dont wanna sound like a gym dick..dont wanna be 'that guy' haha

I know, lol...I dont wanna sound like Miss Know It All, but wtf?? These people are just picking a random machine, using it for 2 min then going to the next random machine...I dont understand:confused:

Originally posted by c-luv

I know, lol...I dont wanna sound like Miss Know It All, but wtf?? These people are just picking a random machine, using it for 2 min then going to the next random machine...I dont understand:confused:

exactly....well not the 'Miss' thing

i cant stand the starer....between sets they just stare at you while u do urs ERRRR..this one fucking guy im gonna kill does it everyday...i seriously think this ones gona come to blows..Fucking guy

* girls that go all dressed up to the gym..give me a break, you're makeup is going to be off, and your hair poofy by the time you leave

* Girls that sit on the machine and TALK to someone, on the phone or to someone there. You want to talk, then move so other people can actually do something with the machine.

* Girls that leave the steps, bars, and weights all over the floor after a class, so when the next class goes they have to step over everything and put it back.

* Girls that leave empty water bottles and energy bar wrappers all over the place

:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooo...

people who don't put weights back where they belong...

steroid heads who pop in the locker room...

people who use 5 pieces of equipment at once...

people who try to have long conversations with me while i'm workin out...

muscle heads who try to teach me new exercises when i didn't ask..."you should do it this way *flex* *flex*" "fuck off...arnold"

wheat grass drinks...

people who steal your bench when you get a drink..."you gotta like leave a towel and weights on a bench just so muthafuckas don't grab your shit...

damn...

ima bitch at the gym...

i know...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by fineones

ppl in worse shape then me..tellin me what i should do

that kills me...i know its concieded but i know im not alone on this

:laugh::aright:

I am definately with you on this one. But I would not consider it a pet peave... It is actually funny... :laugh: