Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WARNING!!! Do NOT go to EXIT tonight.

Thats dumb, the whole NY/NJ area is full of asians and people who travel frequently to Asia. It's not just Exit you need worry about. People in NYC and LA metro area are at great risk.

Originally posted by goodfridays

you might catch SARS..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by robocock

Thats dumb, the whole NY/NJ area is full of asians and people who travel frequently to Asia. It's not just Exit you need worry about. People in NYC and LA metro area are at great risk.

San Francisco is prolly a greater risk than NYC...

I want to make two points clear.

1) I dont hate asains but this weekend I got in a fight with 12 at exit. Kid pushed me then kicked the back of my leg FOR NO REASON BESIDES ME BEING IN HIS WAY. When I go to hit him 12 of his buddys come at me at the same time!. FOB's are the problem not Asains.

2) This whole thread is a perfect example of why this board is wack. The mod's should of deleted this racist thread a while ago!

good job guys :D

Originally posted by Pyro264

1) I dont hate asains but this weekend I got in a fight with 12 at exit. Kid pushed me then kicked the back of my leg FOR NO REASON BESIDES ME BEING IN HIS WAY. When I go to hit him 12 of his buddys come at me at the same time!. FOB's are the problem not Asains.

lol..... damn. sorry to hear.

I guess the chinese fob's at exit ruined it for all the asians in the tri-state.