Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tanning brit

mssabina

First off, unless you have fake boobs, most girl's boobs DO loook smaller when they lay down. But her's just look non-existant when she's lying down and tiny when she's sitting up. I don't really think she looks that terrible in those pics..... we all have our on and off days. However, she looks fatter and where did her washboard stomach disappear to??

And I have to make this comment....AGAIN..... as I always do when there's a Britney thread..... DAMN those are some manly looking legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, whatever, all in all (on her good days) she's a cutie. :tongue:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......i agree with the whole theory on how stars are 'made-up' most of the time...and that their looks are mostly a facade....however......what exactly would everyone like to see when opening a fashion magazine or watching a music video.....celebrities and glam is NOT a new concept.....it's just that they are not normal people...and the world has access to them and what they THINK they are all about....so....when the celeb steps out of that box...it is hard for people to grasp...

...honestly...i dont think she looks bad in these pics....looks like most hot girls would on the beach....there may be some prettier girls...and there will definitely be some uglier ones.........i'm really kinda curious to see what some of u look like!?

ew...her friend looks like casper the ghost!.........i like her more when i see her in shots like these......smoking a cigg...lol....NORMAL........she is very pretty.......great tan lol....and i wish i was "putting on weight" ...like some people say she is :laugh: ....if only all women could put on weight the same way!

all her friends are ugly as hell... anytime there are candid photos or pics of her out with her friends they always look like shit... not that shes a dime in those pics but if shes a nickel, her friends are weighing in at a peso...

Originally posted by rdancer

some people are so into hollywood......

When you see these people in public, they are really normal looking people.:rolleyes:

except for liv tyler, who even when she's dressed down with no make up, etc. is an unbelievably amazing beauty.

Originally posted by entheogen808

except for liv tyler, who even when she's dressed down with no make up, etc. is an unbelievably amazing beauty.

most girls are hot when they are without make up!! At least I tend to think so! ;)

I could only imagine what you guys would say if you ever met me in person...

All in all, she's a lot better looking out of makeup than I thought she would be.

If any of you have been in ripped/shredded shape (even if just for the summer) you'd know a few basic facts:

1. It isn't all that easy to maintain day in/day out

2. Even when at your best, there are times during the day (upon waking, after lunch, def when relaxing) that you're not 100% ripped.

Brit is a little soft and heavy for what she normally is, you can definintely see that in the thighs. But she still has a lot of tone, and in the right angles, you can still see some ab, some shoulders. The girl is human, you can see that in the cigarette. She's not a goddess, she's not from Mt. Olympus. She's one of us.

And she's definintely got a nice grundle!!!:aright:

Originally posted by trueqwest

I could only imagine what you guys would say if you ever met me in person...

All in all, she's a lot better looking out of makeup than I thought she would be.

If any of you have been in ripped/shredded shape (even if just for the summer) you'd know a few basic facts:

1. It isn't all that easy to maintain day in/day out

2. Even when at your best, there are times during the day (upon waking, after lunch, def when relaxing) that you're not 100% ripped.

Brit is a little soft and heavy for what she normally is, you can definintely see that in the thighs. But she still has a lot of tone, and in the right angles, you can still see some ab, some shoulders. The girl is human, you can see that in the cigarette. She's not a goddess, she's not from Mt. Olympus. She's one of us.

And she's definintely got a nice grundle!!!:aright:

I think a girl can be a goddess, even if she is human.... :idea:

I don't know... if I was walking past the pool and she was there lying out, I wouldn't even do a double take. She looks like an average girl that I see out...

she might not look horrible... but definitely doesn't look good.

0,,2003151185,00.jpg

I can tell you with a 100% certainty this photo has been altered. If you look closely you can see blurred lines, more specifically pay close to attention to her right hand. The original has clearly been distorted. The lighting, color, and blurriness of this photo could not possibly come from a camera.

Originally posted by starvingartist

0,,2003151185,00.jpg

I can tell you with a 100% certainty this photo has been altered. If you look closely you can see blurred lines, more specifically pay close to attention to her right hand. The original has clearly been distorted. The lighting, color, and blurriness of this photo could not possibly come from a camera.

Na hun it's from her naturally horrible skin