Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ja Rule Disses Em, 50 Cent, etc...

Ja is back and he's not singing this time around. He's responded with a freestyle calling out everyone from Em, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Truth Hurts and Lil Mo. Throughout the track Loose Change, Ja calls 50 - "loose change", Eminem - "feminem" and Dre - gay. Over the instrumental to Nas' 'Made You Look', Ja says:

"...What you wearing the doo rag for? You never gonna have waves / you never gonna understand Black pain / but you could become the first white rapper slain / just get your money man / the Inc is running thangs; you hiding out with loose change...Em you claim your mothers a crackhead and Kim is a known slut/ so what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up?"

Word around the industry is that Eminem already had something recorded for Ja, and was just waiting for the response before releasing it to mixtapes and websites.

Peace,

~kitten >^.^<

im sorry

but that song is terrible

terrible

i would be embarresed it was released

a whole song dissing eminem, 50, dre dre......then lil mo ?

i dont really like ja rule..but i even think he was capable of making a better song

i cant wait to hear eminems reply...even dre dre's, 50's, or LIL MO's for that matter :rolleyes:

this guy keeps screamin

hes paranoid

quick someone get his ass another steroid

blah blabety bluh blah

i aint heard a word you said .. HIBBETY HOOPLAA!!

Originally posted by happykittn

Ja is back and he's not singing this time around. He's responded with a freestyle calling out everyone from Em, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Truth Hurts and Lil Mo. Throughout the track Loose Change, Ja calls 50 - "loose change", Eminem - "feminem" and Dre - gay. Over the instrumental to Nas' 'Made You Look', Ja says:

"...What you wearing the doo rag for? You never gonna have waves / you never gonna understand Black pain / but you could become the first white rapper slain / just get your money man / the Inc is running thangs; you hiding out with loose change...Em you claim your mothers a crackhead and Kim is a known slut/ so what's Hailie gonna be when she grows up?"

Word around the industry is that Eminem already had something recorded for Ja, and was just waiting for the response before releasing it to mixtapes and websites.

Peace,

~kitten >^.^<

em's gonna rip ja a new one when he releases his response to this.. but it makes me think.. if em met ja or ray or any of the made men on the street. what would happen.. the same with 50.. if he shot the one on with ja. only clear one i think is 50 would beat the piss out of ja...

on another note, anyone know what happened back in boston when ruff ryders fought made men at their concert?? as alluded to by em in "nail in the coffin".... ???

"tryin to jump the Ruff Ryders and they cut you up..."