Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you sleep in?

mssabina

this topic might have been covered already but what the hell, answer again...

at home i usually sleep in a tank top and underwear... at school i have a roommate so i wear PJ bottoms too... and lately, i cannot sleep with socks on... if i do happen to fall asleep with them on, they get pulled off in my sleep :shaky:

sometimes pjs... sometimes a tank and boy shorts... sometimes tshirt/tank and shorts or pj pants... sometimes nothing, if theres someone else accompying me... :although im not the biggest fan of sleeping naked... i kinda like my assets to feel snug when im rollin around in bed:

oh, and i neverrrr sleep with socks either... never have and i cant stand it... unless its like 2 degrees outside and extreeemely cold in my room then ill make an exception

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I usually sleep with nothing on but if I have to wear something its usually a tank-top and boy-undies and I cannot sleep with socks on they bother me.

Let me know when it gets chilly....I'll warm ya up babe...;)

But please let me know when you are too warm..I wanna see ya sleepin buck-nekid...;)

I usually surprise my guy with lingere...then after all is done and its time to go to sleep...I like to sleep in one of his tee shirts, they're nice and soft and I look like a little kid in an oversize tee.

Otherwise, in my own bed i like my VS pj pants and little tank.

Socks are good if its freezing, otherwise no socks! LOL

Originally posted by linabina

sometimes pjs... sometimes a tank and boy shorts... sometimes tshirt/tank and shorts or pj pants... sometimes nothing, if theres someone else accompying me... :although im not the biggest fan of sleeping naked... i kinda like my assets to feel snug when im rollin around in bed:

oh, and i neverrrr sleep with socks either... never have and i cant stand it... unless its like 2 degrees outside and extreeemely cold in my room then ill make an exception

lol I agree w/everything you just said....I wear all sorts of stuff to sleep, sometimes I'm missing pieces, though I'd rather not sleep naked (though I do sometimes w/my bf), and I cannot stand to have socks on in bed! It just doesn't feel right!

Originally posted by linabina

can i touch you?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by cdeep

I sleep in a matching Underoos set of my favorite superheros...usually Flash Gordon or Aquaman.

Over that, when it's cold, I go with the one piece pj's, with the zipper and plastic foot bottoms.

I had the incredible hulk underwear

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

Only if you are naked... thats the rule ;)

My hands tend to wonder at night and I don't want have to wonder their way through clothing ;) haha

BONER!!!!