Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer Anthem?

Mystify

Guest saleen351

i just have a feeling its gonna be an 80's remix, or some wacko lets get ill remix....

K...just guesses here ppl...

Possible' Diddy's new tune

" Sonique's new one (remixes)

" Deborah Cox-Play your Part (remixes)

" Crystal Waters-My Time

" domestic release of Benny B-Satisfaction (among the ones already out there-rivera mixes...hmm...not out yet, but maaybe?)

I would really love it if L+C's "Shake It or "Special" did some stuff, but I don't know if they can be considered anthem like.

And I am sure there are plenty of others on the verge of busting out of no where so we still have yet to see who the other contenders might be...

if i had to pick one i would like to see joi caldwell -after the rain. definitely anthem material but since nothing jr. does anymore really doesnt get play anywhere except when hes spinning it will be next to impossible. all the others mentioned i don't like except "my time" and sonique is decent. i so don't see the big deal with satisfaction and as for all the p diddy mixes :blown: deep dish mix would be nice with no vocals at all.

It's amazing how often this comes up....hard to say this early...

I agree with Sdeelite about Junior Jack-E Samba, Lee-Cabrera-Shake It/Special, and Sonique-Can't Make Up My Mind (Michael Woods mix), and The Dutch Feat Crystal Waters-My Time....I love Tim Deluxe-Less Talk, More Action, and Jewel-Intuition (Gabriel and Dresden), and System F-Together (Ferrys best work in years IMO) as well....but as far as a summer anthem goes...it's too early to say...

Fliz

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: song is 2 yrs old

no bro u got it wrong i like the song alot thats y i listed ,and i know its two years old and get this im in the music scene and u r not ---if you wonna know something i been in the music scene for ever 3 years so i know almost every track thats out...now lets all :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by airfire2oo3

no bro u got it wrong i like the song alot thats y i listed ,and i know its two years old and get this im in the music scene and u r not ---if you wonna know something i been in the music scene for ever 3 years so i know almost every track thats out...now lets all :laugh: :laugh:

CLUELESS, ive been around the scene since 1990...NEXT try rookie, ur mom was singing u lullabyes when i 1st was going out, in a studio and learning how to spin.

I LOVE CLUELESS SHIT TALKERS welcome to the board ROOKIE

out of curiosity, if you've been in the music scene for so long then why would you list a track thats so old when the question was what is going to be the anthem for THIS summer - or are you just trying to put someone else down to make up for your stupidity?

on another note my pick is benny b - satisfaction, I have a feeling it is going to be lets get ill, but Im not really feeling that track

njangel u r so fucking retarted its not even spring and u talking about summer anthems now if u wonna be a smart ass here is my anthem for the spring Marcos - Sunfire (Jay Walker Remix)

Dj Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Richard and Johnny Bass 2003 Remix)

Decoy and Roy - Inner Life (Nord Vs. Bonka Remix)

Bcd Project - Do You Know (Original Mix)

Perpetuous Dreamer - The Sound Of Goodbye (The Dubious Bros Remix)

Unix - Ready 2 Block (Alternative Club Mix)

The Nighflyer - Voyage Voyage (Dj Bonka Remix)

Luca Antolini Dj - Life Is A Mistery (Hard Trance Club Mix)

njangel u r so fucking retarted its not even spring and u talking about summer anthems now if u wonna be a smart ass here is my anthem for the spring Marcos - Sunfire (Jay Walker Remix)

ok, this thread is about WHAT YOU THINK THIS SUMMER ANTHEM WILL BE, so usually youre gonna talk about...summer anthems, as you did before & everyone else has, if youre gonna try and put me down, try harder buddy ;)

lol whatever guys u dont know shit about music

ogod.

:rolleyes:

my pick is the crystal waters track.

puff daddys song will be so played out by the summer i just have a feeling. i head it on ktu already tonite.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: