Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Settle this Vip table club dispute....

Guest saleen351

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laliux

even nicer if you drink their Cristal at the hotel and taken to the club in a limo and smoke the bodyguard's ganja. Nothing can top that. :D

Damn dude.....you always have to bring up that story huh?!? That's like the kazillionth time I read/hear about it....just let it die man....let it die:rolleyes: ;):laugh:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Damn dude.....you always have to bring up that story huh?!? That's like the kazillionth time I read/hear about it....just let it die man....let it die:rolleyes: ;):laugh:

dudette!.... i know you heard it a gazillion times but don't spoil it damn it! :rolleyes::tongue::D:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laliux

oh! so that was what you were telling me at Rain?.. damn bro! you were so drunk I couldn't understand you were inviting me to have a drink from your bottle. :D

no I was trying to give away 3/4 of a bottle(grey goose)

I guess your not the only one that could not understand my slured speaking because I remember telling people to take the bottle and they would just say ok what ever.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thehog

First of all your just an asshole

Its taken you this long to figure that out!?

Originally posted by thehog

We did pay $1500 one night at Space and one guy had 3 or 4 girls that chiped in nothing. Plus those girls threw down alot of drinks. IMO if the bottles run out and a guy is there with his girl and he put in no extra for her then he should atleast buy the single guy (that paid the same amount) a few drinks.

This kind of situation happend to me at Rain but there was so much Vodka left we gave it away. When this happed I had no reason to care if the girls paid or not.:idea:

That is a totaly different situation, $8 is not $120, the rules change.

I should have said, if there is only one bottle and you don't finish it (like I never do) the girls are gratis. Now if you have to get another one since the ho's are slamming it down, different story. And if you have more than one girl, and she doesn't hook up with one of your friends, different story. :)

but typically the girl is just sitting at the table and drinks maybe 3 shots out of the liter/5th. Saleen should be happy he gets to talk to a live woman without having to give his credit card number first :)

Originally posted by guyman1966

I think you have two different issues here.

If it is a $100 bottle, the split is NO issue.

If you are on the Patio @ Space, then the $125 is an issue. The guys w/ dates should pay more. Since Saleen never has a date, he should be concerned about that. Put yourself in his shoes. He has to pay to get his roomates date drunk and then go home and listen to him fuck her... That has to suck.

:eek::laugh::eek::laugh:

Guest saleen351

i really need to post on the nj board, they get it...

The price HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUESTION. LIKE I SAID THE 100 IS JUST AN EXAMPLE!!!!!! BUT WE DID SPEND 1500 ON THE PATIO ONE NIGHT WE HAD TO PAY FOR THE CHICKS SHARE? FUCK DAT...

ANOTHER EXAMPLE. WE ARE ALL GOING OUT BBQ ON SUNDAY. WE HAVE TWO OPTIONS.

1. EVERYONE BRING THEIR OWN SHIT.

2 OR BUY IT IN A GROUP AND ALL PARTIES PAY, COUPLES DON'T GET A DISCOUNT.. I'M NOT PAYING FOR DUIS BITCHES BEER, WHEATHER ITS 5 BUCKS OR 50.... CONSIDERING FEMALES NEVER NEVER NEVER TAKE CARE OF YOU, I ONLY KNOW OF TWO CHICKS IN FLORIDA THAT TAKE CARE OF US, ONE IS LOTS OF ASS AND THE OTHER IS MY FRIEND AMY...

MY CREW UNDERSTANDS, WHEN I HOOK IT UP AT A CLUB, THEY OWE ME A BEER, AND THEY ALWAYS BUY ME ONE WITHOUT MY ASKING.. BUT THESE BROADS, GET A FREE RIDE, FUCK THAT..

ITS COOL, ONCE OR TWICE, BUT EVERY TIME WE GO OUT, AND THEY DON'T BUY ME (THE GUY THAT GOT THEM A VIP DEAL, OR COMPS, OR DRINK TIX,) NOTHING, THEN I CUT THEM OFF.

In my opinion it's not the amount of money,price that's the problem when getting a table these days but rather the value,service,and over all experience that is hindering...............

Table, bottle service has gotten worse over the years, Clubs have taken the attitude to stuff as many people in a room as possible and while I can understand they want to make as much money as they can,who wouldn't you still have to look after your patron's and make their experience as good as the money they are spending.

When I started getting hooked on the table idea at earlier clubs like Liquid,Shadow,Mix,Groove Jet,Chao's,even Level back when it was off the chain the service was always top notch, there was always a place to sit, the waitress was always courteous and friendly, and we always got what we asked,paid for. Now a days when you get a table for 6 you are lucky to have enough room for 3 to sit. Even worse you pay for three bottles only to have 2 brought out the entire night!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about bullshit!!!!

Anyone else who has been around the beach the last 6 years agree with me on this one????????????

Originally posted by saleen351

MY CREW UNDERSTANDS, WHEN I HOOK IT UP AT A CLUB, THEY OWE ME A BEER, AND THEY ALWAYS BUY ME ONE WITHOUT MY ASKING.. BUT THESE BROADS, GET A FREE RIDE, FUCK THAT..

ITS COOL, ONCE OR TWICE, BUT EVERY TIME WE GO OUT, AND THEY DON'T BUY ME (THE GUY THAT GOT THEM A VIP DEAL, OR COMPS, OR DRINK TIX,) NOTHING, THEN I CUT THEM OFF.

I agree with you on that. Fuck them chicks who get free everything. :blown:

Yo Saleen that bill looks kinda high, did you leave a tip?

Class is "VIP 101"...

Here's the scenario....

You go ViP...give them your DL and Credit card and they sit you down and show you the drink menu. They bring you whatever you want...you're done (drunk off you're ass in many cases) and ask for the bill. They come back with the bill, your card and your DL. The bill shows:

Total: $1300

Tip: _____

Grand total: ______

Do you:

A. Not give a tip cause the service was horrible

B. Tip the usual 15% which is $195

C. Tip 20% cause you feel everyone needs a little extra for themselves (remember your feeling VIP and your a little buzzed)

D. Not give a tip cause they already include it in the total

E. Don't know what to do (remember your drunk)

Anyone class?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wildmiami

Yo Saleen that bill looks kinda high, did you leave a tip?

Class is "VIP 101"...

Here's the scenario....

You go ViP...give them your DL and Credit card and they sit you down and show you the drink menu. They bring you whatever you want...you're done (drunk off you're ass in many cases) and ask for the bill. They come back with the bill, your card and your DL. The bill shows:

Total: $1300

Tip: _____

Grand total: ______

Do you:

A. Not give a tip cause the service was horrible

B. Tip the usual 15% which is $195

C. Tip 20% cause you feel everyone needs a little extra for themselves (remember your feeling VIP and your a little buzzed)

D. Not give a tip cause they already include it in the total

E. Don't know what to do (remember your drunk)

Anyone class?

F. talked to a "buddy of mine" got 500 knocked off the bill...

But i see your point, but i only do vip table every now and then. But when we do it, and i'm included, its money up front, if not, then no soup for them..

listen its just an example with those prices for ease of understanding it..

but (and biz can back me up) we dropped $1500.00 on the patio one night... No thats not a typo... So do the math there,

1500/4 clubbers is $375.00

1500/6 clubbers $250.00

Thats a difference of $125.00

so i'm paying 125 more dollars for some dudes girlfriends???????????????

fuck dat!!!!!!!!!!

DID U AT LEAST GET SOME!!

PROBABLY NOT OTHERWISE THIS WOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE

ANYWAYS....

DEPENDING ON THE SCENERIO...

IF ITS A GROUP OUTING WITH SOME GIRLS THAT ARE NOT G/F'S.... THE TAB SHOULD BE DIVIDED AMONGST THE FELLAS...

NOW IF A GUY COMES WITH A GIRL OR GIRLS THAT GUY SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE TO AT LEAST THROW IN A LITTLE MORE CASH AT THE END OF THE NIGHT

ESPECIALLY IF HE IS BRINGING THEM ALONG TO PARTY WITH THEM... SINCE HE IS BRINGING THE XTRA HEADS... (IMO)

NOW UNLESS HIS BOYS HOOK UP WITH THEM.... (THE GIRLS) THEN AGAIN THE BILL SHOULD BE DIVIDED BETWEEN THE FELLAS....

THAT MY BUCK 25 WORTH

L8R..

My two cents.

A guy should always pay a proportionately higher amount in relation to the amount of female guests he brings with him, regardless of the amount they drink. Only exception is if a person does not have a single drink. Ladies don't pay. Period.

But, if guys who don't bring anyone along are offering ladies they meet some drinks at the table, then I think the guys should just end up splitting the bill.

By the way, Saleen, given your hatred for France I know you'll never see this, but be thankful you don't vacation in the South of France. Take a look at a table bill at the end of the night at Les Caves for the same size group. $15,000 (no, that's not a typo).

Post a stupid thread, get stupid responses. Here's another scenario, lets say you and your three friends pick up two ho's spend $200.

After they get bored with your conversation (which they would), they both go home with me. Who pays.

i really need to post on the nj board, they get it...

The price HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUESTION. LIKE I SAID THE 100 IS JUST AN EXAMPLE!!!!!! BUT WE DID SPEND 1500 ON THE PATIO ONE NIGHT WE HAD TO PAY FOR THE CHICKS SHARE? FUCK DAT...

ANOTHER EXAMPLE. WE ARE ALL GOING OUT BBQ ON SUNDAY. WE HAVE TWO OPTIONS.

1. EVERYONE BRING THEIR OWN SHIT.

2 OR BUY IT IN A GROUP AND ALL PARTIES PAY, COUPLES DON'T GET A DISCOUNT.. I'M NOT PAYING FOR DUIS BITCHES BEER, WHEATHER ITS 5 BUCKS OR 50.... CONSIDERING FEMALES NEVER NEVER NEVER TAKE CARE OF YOU, I ONLY KNOW OF TWO CHICKS IN FLORIDA THAT TAKE CARE OF US, ONE IS LOTS OF ASS AND THE OTHER IS MY FRIEND AMY...

I know exactly what you're saying Saleen.... And I agree with ya:tongue:

Originally posted by Sapexec

Post a stupid thread, get stupid responses. Here's another scenario, lets say you and your three friends pick up two ho's spend $200.

After they get bored with your conversation (which they would), they both go home with me. Who pays.

Can you please post a more interesting thread then?? We are all dying to hear what a non-stupid thread is.

Thanks,

CP Management