Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Theivery Corporation

mugatu

it's hard to pinpoint ursula's sounds. he ranged from techno, to electronica, to acid jazz. he was playing with the satellite lounge for a little bit here. i remember him playing at the ORIGINAL beehive parties in lincoln road.

he's signed to thievery's label. 18th st. recordings i think.

Originally posted by digital7

Im game .. been waiting for Thievery for a long time .. I didnt even know Ursula was still around?

yeah Ursula 1000 has done pretty well for himself since he moved to NYC , he's put out a couple releases on ESL and has played at all these swanky lounge parties around the world

Originally posted by mugatu

yeah Ursula 1000 has done pretty well for himself since he moved to NYC , he's put out a couple releases on ESL and has played at all these swanky lounge parties around the world

ah kool ... I def. gotta look him up then

For those that are going to this gig, when it is finished, come to Stephen/s b day parte' at Slak lounge @ 29th and Miami Ave North. No cover all night AND we can go as late as we want (really old, grandfathered in liquor license)

Joe Budious

p.s. I'm bartending upstairs!!!!!!!Drinks are super cheap!!!

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

For those that are going to this gig, when it is finished, come to Stephen/s b day parte' at Slak lounge @ 29th and Miami Ave North. No cover all night AND we can go as late as we want (really old, grandfathered in liquor license)

Joe Budious

p.s. I'm bartending upstairs!!!!!!!Drinks are super cheap!!!

Stephen's b-day party is @ Slak 2nite ...

TC plays next Saturday April 19th at Billboard ... :hat: