Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am going to Exit (1st time)

This is going to be my first time there. I did go for Junior, but that is a COMPLETLY different party. My roomate friend is Jason Jollins, so she got us comped. I really dont want to go for Ferry or GUY, I really want to go and hear Bugout and Justin Higgins fronm the board. No I am not riding their dicks, I don't like trance at all, and I want to hear what these guys have to play. I just hope it isnt trance. So Mike I will be looking out for you, and if anyone wants to say HIGH I will let you all know what I am wearing.

Can someone tell me how strict they are with their search? And if inside is crawling with undercovers? I basically want to :smoke: and trying to weigh it out if it will be impossible? Regarless of the outcome of the search and whatnot I will be there to break my Exit cherry

One more thing is there a dress code? I really hate dressing up (how do you dance in kacki and shoes) I really want to know how girls dance in high heels? But that is another trad. I am coming(not in UFO'S) but comfortable pants, sneakers and a t-shirt and maybe a hat, I will let you know more later

other people I want to meet is sexybabyd and jjcbebe. I hope you will be both there.

vin-e

not to be a dick, but aren't you the one who used to have a sig condemning drug use (esp @ vinyl)??? why u interested in their searching policy @ exit? i know i know :smoke: isnt the same to many as other things, but to me its all the same...

Originally posted by housedog

This is going to be my first time there. I did go for Junior, but that is a COMPLETLY different party. My roomate friend is Jason Jollins, so she got us comped. I really dont want to go for Ferry or GUY, I really want to go and hear Bugout and Justin Higgins fronm the board. No I am not riding their dicks, I don't like trance at all, and I want to hear what these guys have to play. I just hope it isnt trance. So Mike I will be looking out for you, and if anyone wants to say HIGH I will let you all know what I am wearing.

Can someone tell me how strict they are with their search? And if inside is crawling with undercovers? I basically want to :smoke: and trying to weigh it out if it will be impossible? Regarless of the outcome of the search and whatnot I will be there to break my Exit cherry

One more thing is there a dress code? I really hate dressing up (how do you dance in kacki and shoes) I really want to know how girls dance in high heels? But that is another trad. I am coming(not in UFO'S) but comfortable pants, sneakers and a t-shirt and maybe a hat, I will let you know more later

other people I want to meet is sexybabyd and jjcbebe. I hope you will be both there.

vin-e

:smoke:

Sc I guess the :smoke: thing is out. I think my roomate and I are going to pre party. Hopefully i will get a buzz on before we go in. I am not worried about the comp if it doesnt work all well I will go home and go to bed, I dont have the $ to go out, if I did I wouldnt be going to Exit I would Be going to Vinyl.

let me put it this way. i went to Exshit for Marco V last week.

i was so frustrated with all the heat in there i started to count the number of cops, security, undercover that passed me by, shined flashlights in my face.

114 passed me in a matter of 90 minutes. :rolleyes:

in addition, i saw DEA patting down all those that didnt have tickets/guestlist. on the guestlist line you're patted down by security, but it's nasty nonetheless. i wobbled away in pain after the female security guard shoved her fingers up my chocha and asscrack. :(

Originally posted by kitty19

let me put it this way. i went to Exshit for Marco V last week.

i was so frustrated with all the heat in there i started to count the number of cops, security, undercover that passed me by, shined flashlights in my face.

114 passed me in a matter of 90 minutes. :rolleyes:

in addition, i saw DEA patting down all those that didnt have tickets/guestlist. on the guestlist line you're patted down by security, but it's nasty nonetheless. i wobbled away in pain after the female security guard shoved her fingers up my chocha and asscrack. :(

I definitly dont miss that! Yup, she used to poke her nasty fingers right up my skirt until i flipped out on her...after that, never had a problem with her again.