Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

maybe you are trapped in a time warp, never to leave school. evil_laughterpurple.gif

and it only gets better when you graduate. :mad:

i know. it's like i want it to be over and get on w/ things, but i'm not sure what things i'm getting on to yet!

i'm :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

ok so i have soulsek up and running after quite sometime finally DL stuff and the bitches come out with a new fucking version YET again. now i'm having trouble opening it again. :mad::blown::mad::blown:

I noticed the same thing when I was half way done downloading the scumfrog essential mix...........:mad: - a nasty gray box popped up and yelled at me!

soulseek has been giving me fits all yesterday too! if it only wasn't free...

so i've decided today is complementary post day. i'll start.

vic, you're a fantastic support unit on this board who always picks me up when i'm down during the day.

GK, a real job is around the corner and all you need to do is keep your eyes peeled and shoes shined. persistence pays mon ami.

:D

Chris has been acting odd as of late ---------> :what:

So I've been listening to the Scumfrog's Essential Mix all morning - (you should have seen me rawkin' out on the train)!

He's officially me new fav dj, he just drops the sound that I love. His E-mix is f@&king stupid-sick, big drums, catchy vocals and plenty of that low-end frequency! ;)

That track 'My Time' is friggin' infectious.

The Scumfrog - 'Revolution Intro' (Effin)

Quentin Elias - 'Always The Last (Lee Cabrera Mix)' (Illustrious)

Seven Saturdays - 'Satisfy Me (Instrumental)' (Dipiu Music)

Fatboy Slim - 'Drop The Hate (Acapella)' (Skint)

Monica - 'I'm So Gone (The Scumfrog Dub)' (J Records)

Rock Scissors Paper - 'Hope' (Shinichi)

4 Tune 500 - 'Dancing In The Dark' (Black Gold Records)

Mad Dot Gone - 'Wicked n Wild (Wicked Mix)' (White Label)

Roblong - 'Bass Goes On' (What Goes Around)

The Scumfrog - 'Music Revolution' (Effin / Positiva)

Nile - 'To Sir With Love (Departure Lounge Mix)' (White Label)

Chris Micali - 'Chant' (Blueprint Recordings)

Cevin Fisher - 'Nikko Sun (Acapella)' (Nite Grooves)

Climaxx Rated - 'It's You' (Bee's Nee's)

Andrea Doria - 'Bucci Bag' (Southern Fried Records)

The Scumfrog - 'Deep Sleep Dub' (Effin)

Planet Funk - 'The Switch (The Scumfrog's Miami Dub)' (Illustrious)

Static Revenger - 'Long Time' (MS Records)

Pure Orange - 'Feel Alive (Scumfrog Remix)' (Positiva)

Klonhertz - 'Impossible' (White Label)

Double Dee - 'Shining (Scumfrog Remix)' (Positiva)

DJ Disciple - 'Apache' (White Label)

Jack Prongo - 'Good Boy' (Psst)

Dutch feat. Crystal Waters - 'My Time (Scumfrog Dub Mix)' (Effin / Illustrious)

Cevin Fisher - 'Nikko Sun' (Nite Grooves)

Sh*t I'm late - gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now!

Originally posted by thomar

see gk is feeling the groove. now its only vic that is not feelin' da beat.

btw, i couldn't even make it through the scumfrog mix. he should stick to producing!

I like what I like, what can I say. You should really stop being such a negative nancy, MR. CGT. I've said it once, I'll say it again: DON'T HATE; CONGRATULATE! ;):tongue:

Vicman - if you stay next weekend til' Monday we can check out Layo & Bushwacka! @Centro on Sunday night. Good times. I also got sorted out for the Yoshitoshi party on that Thursday (I emailed a friend I made in Clevo)!

*Q&A time. Why the hell do some neckties refuse to make decent knots? I can't stand a flimsy full-windsor.

avatar.php?userid=812&dateline=1048996733

Vic have you seen the 'evil hello kitty'?

*btw - how are you gonna get us into Tenaglia and S&P for free? You're not still stalking Saeed, are you? Listen, face it. Saeed is married, you two will never be romantically involved, ever. :lol:

back to the scumfrog that kloenhertz track 'impossible' is a booty shakin' grinder. say it w/ me kids: ANTHEM.

and that track w/ the vocal "I just got off a plane from LA, got my bucci bag, my lipstick on and am ready to rock" that bass line is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! andrea doria 'bucci bag'

Originally posted by joeygk

avatar.php?userid=812&dateline=1048996733

Vic have you seen the 'evil hello kitty'?

*btw - how are you gonna get us into Tenaglia and S&P for free? You're not still stalking Saeed, are you? Listen, face it. Saeed is married, you two will never be romantically involved, ever. :lol:

i need to resume the saeed stalkig. didnt know layo and bushwacka were going to be at centro until this morning. i'll go see them on saturday in b'more, but if we can get in free to S&P and DT maybe we could do both. Centro is weird, but ARc is getting a bit boring to me.

what kitty are you talking about? all i see is a pair of boobs. :tongue:

back to the scumfrog that kloenhertz track 'impossible' is a booty shakin' grinder. say it w/ me kids: ANTHEM.

and that track w/ the vocal "I just got off a plane from LA, got my bucci bag, my lipstick on and am ready to rock" that bass line is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! andrea doria 'bucci bag'

yup, yup...i agree. :rock:

23rd is scumfrog at lotus....then we can head over to ARC for the afterhours (no one goes to ARC b4 4am anyways)! word.

L&B are on sunday.

the Saeed and Palash night w/ DT is on Sunday the 25th. Special Memorial Day event.

1. "bucci bag"= really infectious bassline, i liked it a ton, and then i heard the vocals... they're shit, i hate the track.

2. des= he blows. hi, "vogue" rmx 2x in a 2 hr. set! gimme a fucking break.

bye now.:mad:

I didn't get any PMS!!!!!!!! :mad:

If it don't sound like pots & pans bangin' together - w/ the obligatory sci-fi quote - it just ain't muisc

:confused:

i was talking about thomar being pms. oh well. i just had lunch, turkey wrap with a pinto of 2% milk and a few cheap chocolate truffles.