Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember me?

malanee

Well, after 6 months, I finally managed to get job here in San Francisco! WOO HOO! *happy dance*

Not only that, but I managed to finagle a paid vacation the first week of June. Soooo, guess who's coming to town????

Prepare for a lot of this:

:bounce::3some::gas::screwy:

Originally posted by malanee

Well, after 6 months, I finally managed to get job here in San Francisco! WOO HOO! *happy dance*

Not only that, but I managed to finagle a paid vacation the first week of June. Soooo, guess who's coming to town????

Prepare for a lot of this:

:bounce::3some::gas::screwy:

I don't know about this: :3some: but I'm definitely down for some of this: :gas:!

Shady - why am I not surprised?

Velvetgoldmire - San Francisco is even more incredible than I imagined. You MUST come visit and check out my pad that looks out over the water.

Sauvee - ROAD TRIP!!!!

Rockyblue and Revaluation - 1015 is still open, but to be honest I don't go much. It's sort of like the Glow of San Fran. There are much better underground and smaller venues with amazing talent and vibes. This week I'm going to my first boat party w/ a bunch of local DJs.

Y'all have to come out and visit and see for yourself! I have to say one thing, though - this is totally a House town - haven't seen much techno or even breaks since I got here. :(

I can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Ruth

Y'all have to come out and visit and see for yourself! I have to say one thing, though - this is totally a House town - which is totally fine with me. I love house.

I can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Ruth

I love house too ruth. sounds like my kind of place!!