Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Spragga

Because I know I can pummel your worthless face into the ground.....

AND

because I know I wouldn't get in trouble when I do it. A few peeps here know exactly what I'm talking about - ask around cp land - that'll be your Homework assignment for my pending arrival. I'll check back here just before I come down to see if you haven't pussed out by then. In the meantime you recycled piece of european immagrant trash - have all the preteen sluts here all to yourself.

CP bores me now.

PS - when I do beat your ass within an inch of your life (if you show, which you won't) I WILL piss all over you, and that's a promise!

Go suck on your dick if you can find it immagrant!

I'm done here.

Originally posted by spragga25

Because I know I can pummel your worthless face into the ground.....

AND

because I know I wouldn't get in trouble when I do it. A few peeps here know exactly what I'm talking about - ask around cp land - that'll be your Homework assignment for my pending arrival. I'll check back here just before I come down to see if you haven't pussed out by then. In the meantime you recycled piece of european immagrant trash - have all the preteen sluts here all to yourself.

CP bores me now.

PS - when I do beat your ass within an inch of your life (if you show, which you won't) I WILL piss all over you, and that's a promise!

Go suck on your dick if you can find it immagrant!

I'm done here.

you dont know me.....

at least you can look forward to asking the nurses in the hospital if they wanna play the nipple game......you'll lose at least a gallon of blood.......

ill make sure to mark your "arrival" on my calender..it will be the same day I go back to central booking

ps- its immigrant...not immagrant