Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LongIsland CLUBS

Originally posted by msoprano13

dont even fiucking bother...long island is a lost cause...as soon as anyone puts on house people bitch and ask for hip hop or ktu bullshit....go to nyc and hit places like centro and arc

I agree with you 100% , yeh i tried spinning, and all they do is bitch.. Yo U got this hip hop, i was like nah , or they wanna hear some KTU shit is correct... Mirage isnt a bad place though i went there the past 2 wed. and i had a good time just getting retarded and meeting a lot of people which is always cool

Originally posted by italianclubber

bridgeview on tuesdays used to be a sick party 2 summers ago -- insane looking girls

bridgeview on saturdays also is pretty good..also i like mirage but haven't been there too much, like everyone else i venture to NYC for the good music..Long island is a great place to just hit up a bar and get wasted not really hear good music besides the hip hop garbage that is played..

yeah thats what i am saying, Long island clubs are really just to get fucking retarded look at beautiful women, but they are all stuck up bitchs, I mean cmon why the attitudes, Cause i dont look like tom cruise or some shit,!? dumb ladies that dont know how to have fun.... Sorry to u ladies that do know how to have fun.. But just most of the girls dont know shit about anything , about music about doody

Originally posted by biatchzxz

yeah thats what i am saying, Long island clubs are really just to get fucking retarded look at beautiful women, but they are all stuck up bitchs, I mean cmon why the attitudes, Cause i dont look like tom cruise or some shit,!? dumb ladies that dont know how to have fun.... Sorry to u ladies that do know how to have fun.. But just most of the girls dont know shit about anything , about music about doody

i think the stuck up girls are everywhere, thats not a long island thing.. out on li you might claim they don't like you cause you don't look like tom cruise but in NYC if your not wearing an armani cutoff, a pair of diors, are all muscled and tan they won't like you either.. the shallow ones at least.. and they are everywhere not just LI...

There are stuck up girls and guys everywhere you go.

Also, it depends what kind of atmosphere this guy wants to be in.

If he wants a more social atmosphere with familiar music then Mirage is fine. If he wants a more relaxed/lounge/social atomosphere where they play a variety of house/hip hop/classics,

places like Vue, B'lo, & Lot 61 would be better.

If he is looking to bug out and hit the dancefloor all night, places like Arc would be great for him.

It depends on what king of atmosphere/music/crowd he is looking for. You cant compare places like Exit or Factory to places like Flow or Gustavinos.

Originally posted by runway

There are stuck up girls and guys everywhere you go.

Also, it depends what kind of atmosphere this guy wants to be in.

If he wants a more social atmosphere with familiar music then Mirage is fine. If he wants a more relaxed/lounge/social atomosphere where they play a variety of house/hip hop/classics,

places like Vue, B'lo, & Lot 61 would be better.

If he is looking to bug out and hit the dancefloor all night, places like Arc would be great for him.

It depends on what king of atmosphere/music/crowd he is looking for. You cant compare places like Exit or Factory to places like Flow or Gustavinos.

oh 100% i agree with you on that, yeah but i feel like LI girls are just known for that shit, listen NYC girls and Queens or Brooklyn girls are a lot more fun then dealing with a LI crowd , believe me..

as far as the club goes, shit i am into everything as long as the people are friendly and know how to have a good time.

Originally posted by biatchzxz

ahh...public school education at its finest. :rolleyes:

If you speak the way you write, there is no mystery as to why all Long Island dames, even the Krispy Kreme counter girl, gives you shade.

-iliana

:blank:

Originally posted by iliana

ahh...public school education at its finest. :rolleyes:

If you speak the way you write, there is no mystery as to why all Long Island dames, even the Krispy Kreme counter girl, gives you shade.

-iliana

:blank:

cmon why do you have to hate on me for. I do not speak the way i write, i am not all proper like you..

Originally posted by cuban2def

there this new place the big bambo...(the old Luxe) levitown...opening on thursdays....21+

i have seen this place but from what i heard its a cheesy college party and if its anything like luxe was:puke: , i would rather go to lily flanagans

Originally posted by girly

bridgeview on saturdays also is pretty good..also i like mirage but haven't been there too much, like everyone else i venture to NYC for the good music..Long island is a great place to just hit up a bar and get wasted not really hear good music besides the hip hop garbage that is played..

I second Bridgeview Saturday's. The sound system is garbage, but then again it's mostly used for wedding receptions. It's a good alternative to driving out to the Hamptons. Lot's of space.......