Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY TENAGLIA vs JUNIOR VASQUEZ

They did have a feud, but it was a few years ago, Looked it up it is too long to explain. I think they respect each other, but dont speak. I don't really know, I remember the drama, but I am not the one to talk about it. I might not get it right, and dont want the drama myself.

Originally posted by silverbull

I read somewhere that there was a fight feud or arguement a few yrs back. Or something like that and that they wouldnt play together anymore. Just curious to hear the story behind it.

long ass story and i posted what it was about probably 2 yrs ago ro so, basically bs about tunnel and twilo.

Originally posted by earthling

Thats long over! and Danny was seen a few times at earth and in juniors booth over the last year.

thats very cool...

now, imagine a jr vs tenaglia clubnite :eek: :eek: :eek:

that party would go on for like 3 weeks straight.. hahahahahah

Deff!!

But not the older Dirty Eh tunnel, but the Crazy maze like tunnel with the White couches Everywhere!

lol

and OFCOURSE, Stereo's sound system,

and maybe Maze's Lighting system> LOL

Kenny Ken at the door,

and the VIP would be the Kenny scarf room,

LOL

i miss Tunnel> :*(

i wish crobar was opeing in tunnels space, pisses me off that its not a club now, UGH

Originally posted by pglkm

junior on his best day will eat anybody up..last time i heard him spin was new year's eve and he was a fucking animal..

but DT vs junior would be great..but not at arc way to small for that..

the one time i heard junior he was amazing... aside for the few redbulls i had, i was everyhting-else-free and danced the whole night/morning off...

IMO, def one of, if not the best dj ive ever seen...

HMMMMMMMM so i didnt exacty get any new answers. But come to think of it. Both of them in one venue for one super long night that lasts until one of them drop would be insane. Of course it cantbeheld at ARC or a place like DISCOThEQUE. Has to be someplace huge that can hold a sitload of people. Regardless of how you feel about certain places. The only 2 i can think of that would be good enouh are WEBSTERHALL or EXIT. I guess i gotta read somearchives to find ot the WHOLE STORY.

Originally posted by jaysea

thats 1 thing i have always wanted to see,

JR VS Danny

20Hour Tag Team....

@Limelight

ya know, thinking LL could stay open past 7am, lol

dayyymmmmm..........I think I could just indulge in that

A night like that would be the keeper of all keepers

DT would ruin him though

Originally posted by djjonstephen

dayyymmmmm..........I think I could just indulge in that

A night like that would be the keeper of all keepers

DT would ruin him though

DT is my favorite DJ don't get me wrong, and I am far from a Junior fan, but let me be the first to admit, when Junior works records and especially vocals, JUNIOR WORKS THE SHIT out of his records, edits, mixes etc. junior is a master of live on the fly style of taking apart records and songs and piecing them together with flawlessness.

In no way shape or form would I take a night of JV over Danny, but I have to give credit where credit is due. In all due respect if Junior took away her ego, and her cynical ways of flaunting and bitching that she is the best DJ ever, I might be more influenced to go hear her play more. theres no need for some of the things junior says on the mic, in interviews, etc.

Originally posted by djustinh

theres no need for some of the things junior says on the mic, in interviews, etc.

have you been to danny lately? he has been on his soapbox for quite sometime preaching about his own issues.

I go to listeen to music not what they have to say

Originally posted by chris817

have you been to danny lately? he has been on his soapbox for quite sometime preaching about his own issues.

I go to listeen to music not what they have to say

yeah but i have never heard danny shut down the music for an opening DJ, and say that he is in no way shape or form associated with any of his opening dj's.

ive never heard danny preach that he is the best DJ in the world.

ive never seen nor heard about danny kicking girls off of podiums or making way for chelsea boys to strut their stuff.

i meant there is no need to spew negative comments in interviews/on the mic... hope the fine print its better explained.

Originally posted by Crackorn

Now I'd like to see them do a night (or an entire weekend) together at a large enough venue but what I would really LOVE to see is Junior Vs. DT in the boxing ring. That's entertainment at it's finest.

:laugh: :laugh: I must tell ya junior has been working out!:laugh:vivian_lg.jpg

Their DJ/Production Skills are unrivaled - it basically comes down to who's style you like better and if you see them on an "on" or "off" night.

Personally, they have both affected my love for the music - Junior was the first DJ who's music got me into dance culture - but ever since I've discovered DT I think he's The King. I just like his style better and I'm more comfortable with the atmosphere at the Be Yourself party.

Bottom line, I'd give a months salary to see Danny VS Junior. (on the decks and in the ring :laugh: )

Originally posted by earthling

I think Juniors Production Skills are unmatched by anyone . He has done over 700 remixes to date and continues to bang out some nice remixes. He has an arsenal of his own club only mixes that he plays everyweek unlike any other dj.

im not tryin to sound rude but has he won a grammy yet or been nominated (im just curious, please dont take this as being rude)

.. but i have to say that there are plenty of DJ's that have arsenals of their own stuff, i would say that Junior has a massive vocal arsenol (the man remixes every vocal that comes out).

Originally posted by djustinh

im not tryin to sound rude but has he won a grammy yet or been nominated (im just curious, please dont take this as being rude)

.. but i have to say that there are plenty of DJ's that have arsenals of their own stuff, i would say that Junior has a massive vocal arsenol (the man remixes every vocal that comes out).

No he hasent been nominated yet. I think if they had a grammy for remixers back in the mid 90s he would have one. I really dont think he will get one before he is done. He has been doing pretty good with his remixing lately he has had 4 #1 club billboard hits in the past 3 months . Not that i like every vocal he does but he has done pretty good for himself as far as staying on top of his game.