Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed & Palash?

Originally posted by rockyblue

i decided to go to five instead. i stayed for maybe 20 minutes of nigel's set before bailing. omg, it was sooo baaadd.:(

But, believe it or not, he actually got better...played *some* techno.

Thanks for walking back with Amy...

Originally posted by raver_mania

But, believe it or not, he actually got better...played *some* techno.

Thanks for walking back with Amy...

i'm glad you didn't have to suffer through an entire crappy set. :)

no problem. we had to wander around the neighborhood for a while, but we eventually found the car. :D

Nigel sucked some serious ass. even Pete was pointing out trainwrecks. Too bad, cuz Roger set him up nice....his set was pretty on.

and 1223 can kiss my ass too. they always pull that shit with S&P and then we end up listening to the resident play crappy vocal trance downstairs.

Originally posted by sauvee88

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Losing Amy's car..... why does this sound so common place. Raver - do you EVER?? remember where you park?? :tongue:

Lol...this time it wasn't my fault...I told her up Swann near Pete's place, she must have heard P and Swann. Or maybe I did say P and Swann - I was a mess by then. :shaky:

:D

Originally posted by revaluation

Nigel sucked some serious ass. even Pete was pointing out trainwrecks. Too bad, cuz Roger set him up nice....his set was pretty on.

and 1223 can kiss my ass too. they always pull that shit with S&P and then we end up listening to the resident play crappy vocal trance downstairs.

they should let roger do his thing the entire night one of these days. he lays down some sweet tribal beats.

i went and I pretty much knew what to expect. They layed it down really nicely. Saeed's set was fuggin onit! And of course palash takes things from there and kicks around your ass some more. The crowd blew chunks. I couldnt stand em. After being in spank for close to an hour, I just went across the st to 5. Nigel wasn't that bad I thought. But the fight that broke out towards the end of the night really put a damper on things. Let's just say that the floor of the chill out area looked like a slaghter house. Seriously. it was that bad. Some guy got kicked in the face I believe.

Saeed was really good! The place rocked!

If you want to get into Spank you can check my site

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nightlifedc/

I am promoting for 1223/Spank and can get people on the guestlist...... otherwise they are tightening up and it is hard to get in there.....

I am also promoting for Code and will be emailing the guest passes this week, so if you are interested check it out.....!

:rock: