Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oysters, wings, Beer, Hooters and wednesday??

therunner

Originally posted by ez-e

If you guys are "looking" 4 some chick wings CAMELOT in DC has the best!!! and the best view too!!!

wink2.gif

I want oysters more so than the wings. Never been a big fan of wings, but OYSTERS, I just love the feel of those slimy things slipping down my neck.

Originally posted by therunner

I want oysters more so than the wings. Never been a big fan of wings, but OYSTERS, I just love the feel of those slimy things slipping down my neck.

Um, I'm not sure about oysters!!!! But you can get other slimy things to slipp down your neck!!! Plus you can better see their Hooters!

smooch.gifsmooch.gif

Man Todd.....u got me craving wings now with blue cheese and there is now way I can get some. I don't think I have ever had oysters before.....they taste like chicken?? LOL

Oh, I went to this new restaurant (very good) and they had alligator as a appetizer :eek: I have never seen that anywhere. I didn't try it. Wanted to in a way but couldn't.

Guest jroo

i had aligator the other day back in texas, at this new orleans place. they did taste like chicken, oyster on the hand deffinately do not. hey todd, i just found out that i dont have to work at night this week. so i'll be needing a ride, from my house and back. alright then..