Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BUMP & "..." Roster

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Anthony

Age: 34 (prob. the oldest MF'er on here, been clubbin scince I was 16)

Describe myself: FUN, Adventures, outgoing and open

Favorite DJ's: Teri Bristol & DJ Psych Bitch, Derreck Carter, Carl Cox, Mixin Marc, Jimmie Page, Alex Peace, too many to name...

Favorite Sport: Baseball - GO CUBBIESSSSSSSSSSS

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Matt

Local: Westchester ... I gotta NYC complex ok ... :blank:

Likes: Music, movies, alchohol, trance, euro metal, video games, posting meaningless crap on the net, fucking up my life, the 'BA', clubbing when i can, the fact I failed out of Iona cuz I drank too much :blank:, grliez :D, plaid, grunge, stuff that doesnt suck, 'puterz', anything else I missed ...

Dis-likes: the 70s

Sign: Virgo

Wordz that describe me: Sarcastic, intense, intelligent, passionate, :grenade:

Fav movie: Terminator among others

Quotes: "it's not your enemies who get you, it's alwayz your own people."

"I was only 21 when I died."

"What is important is the assurance that my life will continue to hold adventure, purpose, and goals. That is the secret, I believe. To continually reach higher is to live; to always strive to be a better person or to make the world around you a better place or to enrich your life and the lives of those you love is the secret to the most elusive of goals: a sense of accomplishment.

For some that can be achieved by creating order and security or a sense of home. For some, ... , it can be achieved by the accumulaton of wealth or the crafting of magnificent items.

For me, I'll use my scimitars."

Originally posted by nybeauty

Name: Rosa

A few words to describe myself: outgoing, determined, flirtacious, loving, passionate, and caring :)

sorry for the double post

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Originally posted by curreri13

Name: John

A word to describe myself: ALWAYS HORNY :tongue:

I'm a trustee for the New York District Council of Carpenters....used to be a business agent for local 608... west side NYC.... Are you a union carpenter?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where do I begin~!??? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Where do I begin~!??? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

there's nothing like a shorn scrutom.....:laugh:

I finally decided to join the thread.

Name: Caroline

Home: Queens

School: New York University--Go Violets! :laugh:

Fav. sport: As a participant: archery, as a spectator: soccer

Fav. food: I don't discriminate

Word to describe myself: Open-minded