Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HI....I need ur opinions.....on men who dont wear belts...

i think this is a horrible look. to me a man without a belt is like benz without the emblem on the hood...the belt just completes the outfit.

to me the belt is like the transition point between the upper body and the lower body...its important to wear it since it is a major focal point...the belt has become more of a mans accessory as time has passed on...and wearing a nice belt just adds a certain flare to an outfit...

just my opinion...

leme hear urs

im a guy and belts are very important. If i leave the house without a belt or my watch on i feel very awkward, like im forgetting something. Anyone else know what im talkin about or am i just crazy?

You know I really do not like belts but i wear them. However, I do not wear them with jeans or tan khakis. Partly cause I think jeans and belts are awful and partly because I do not have any that look good with them.

plus i make sure my pants fit and are not falling off

i will admit i have 17belts. my fav belt rite now is my studded one that looks like it came from the movie THE LOST BOYS. Belts def make the outfit. But it just sux when you are on the dance floor and a girl is goin down your pants, you gotta adjust the blet and shit:D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i think this is a horrible look. to me a man without a belt is like benz without the emblem on the hood...the belt just completes the outfit.

to me the belt is like the transition point between the upper body and the lower body...its important to wear it since it is a major focal point...the belt has become more of a mans accessory as time has passed on...and wearing a nice belt just adds a certain flare to an outfit...

just my opinion...

leme hear urs

You gotta understand that some people have beer bellies and so most of the time the belt is lost under the hood.

Now, when it comes to skinny/fit people, it all depends with the pants being worn. Brooks Bros. make some really cool casual pants that have more of 80s look (wish I could post 'em) and they def look good without a belt. But as a general rule of thumb, all dress pants need a belt. But when it comes to khakis(my fav) I think its just a matter of comfort,...I'd rather not wear on with it... I comes off as too accesorized...:D