• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehog

OWWWWWwwww man you have to make a pole

You can't just put on DJ's without asking CP who will play first:idea:

:laugh: :laugh:

I can't wait this is going to be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thats a great idea! lets just see if Stryke puts his friends up to start the poll and then act surprised that the "drama" started like Jon Cowan:rolleyes: :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by klubveteran

thats a great idea! lets just see if Stryke puts his friends up to start the poll and then act surprised that the "drama" started like Jon Cowan:rolleyes: :blown:

ut ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:eek:

Dam, and this whole time I was ragging on little rain cried chick. what kinda monster would make his girl do such things!

rf

Guest brwneydtrouble

I'll be there as usual. Fridays at Maze are quickly becoming a given for me. Love that place, always cool to see all you guys there. And one of the door guys.....cute. ;) NOT the blonde one.

do you really think I would do that? You obviously don't know me very well.. It was un-needed drama and trust me - I had no part.. It upsets me too think that any of you would think that of me.. oh well.. whats done is done.. :confused: :confused: hope too see you all for Pappa in two weeks on may 9th

J

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

WE ARE NORMALLY BY THE VIP BAR

Alright...By The VIP Bar...Easy To Find...There every Friday...any distinguishing marks or tattoos to look for?

hehehe...anyways Maze is awsome, i have a great time when i go ... i just thought it would be cool to meeet some ppl from the board there.

ss

Guest brwneydtrouble

Most of us are easy to find, yet a few of us don't know each other. Like POD, I have NO idea who you are, but I am sure I have seen you a million times......

DJSS, are you going this friday with Vacom? If you do, you are sure to find me. :)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Most of us are easy to find, yet a few of us don't know each other. Like POD, I have NO idea who you are, but I am sure I have seen you a million times......

DJSS, are you going this friday with Vacom? If you do, you are sure to find me. :)

browneyed,

i haven't spoken with vacom about this friday, but i will definitely go! I really like maze...i just hope i get my damn hearing back completely from that great but out or tune Space sound system from saturday:mad: :(

maze has definitely put a great effort in their funktion one sound system...look ma, no ear fatigue:D

hope to meet you there:)

dj SS:D