glowgrlnyc

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

SATOSHI?!

:eek:

I was actually referring to your Johan Gielen quote, thought you knew bout the satoshi mixes....There is a new mix package coming out with mixes by Satoshi Tomiie and Svenson & Gielen....

Fliz

Originally posted by sprfly

How can You guys forget - Lift me up by Latin headhunterz,

Tell me by Latin Headhunterz, and Do it again -Razor and guido (LEFT MIX) not the one that was all over the radio All sick!!!!

I think someone mentioned "lift me up"... Great track... :)

Originally posted by bassboy

What the fuck are they up to these days?

I have no clue, I know these guys are from my area, SI, but haven't heard anything lately. I think Sal Parm was DJ'ing at some cheese bar Poor Billy's in NJ when I went one night a while ago, haven't heard anything since. To me they had the best buildups, I remember just from the Tunnel and Carbon days when I used to go clubbing a lot, I used to hear their songs pumped on those huge systems and go nuts. I hope they produce again though, but the scene is so different now, nothing is the same anymore....

Originally posted by dp80

I have no clue, I know these guys are from my area, SI, but haven't heard anything lately. I think Sal Parm was DJ'ing at some cheese bar Poor Billy's in NJ when I went one night a while ago, haven't heard anything since. To me they had the best buildups, I remember just from the Tunnel and Carbon days when I used to go clubbing a lot, I used to hear their songs pumped on those huge systems and go nuts. I hope they produce again though, but the scene is so different now, nothing is the same anymore....

actually Sal Parm was at Xs the day befor Easter and he really tore it up. Dropped alot of classics in the mix:cool: