Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nipples showing thru t-shirt???

brandy76

My bf hates if I have a thin t-shirt/tank top on and the nipples show, not like showing wear you could see everything, but just when I get cold you see the nipple pop thru. :eek: Now I don't wear these types of things out shopping, but only at night.

Is he overreacting? Girls I'm sure you can realate: there are just so many tops that are meant for going out that you just can't wear a bra with, but the material is so thin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

i lovvvvve that so much! i love the way you can see nips through a shirt. to me its better than a girl showing off her cleavage

Originally posted by gabo

i lovvvvve that so much! i love the way you can see nips through a shirt. to me its better than a girl showing off her cleavage

*This* kind of reaction is exactly why your boyfriend doesn't like you going out in tops like that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

*This* kind of reaction is exactly why your boyfriend doesn't like you going out in tops like that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I shoulda kept my big mouth shut.

hard nips are bad if your not a slut, ESPECIALLY if you have a bf. i had a friend whos girl never wore a bra and always had the tightest shirts on. she was mad thin but had like c cups and you could see basically everything, like the whole nipple, color and everything thru her shirts. all throughout high school guys were checking her out and shit, even me and that was one of my best friend's girl. hes right, if ur in a relationship dont wear that.

i dont get the fact that people get mad at their partner for saying how they feel. if ur dating someone u should want to please them, but people end up being together and doing whatever they want regardless and they think thats a good relationship. people these days act like trash, i think thats why divorce is so high, people think eh its ok to divorce a bunch of times. damn i hope my children dont look up to whores like j-lo....when they are born that is

Do u wear stuff like that because its comfortable or because you like to have men/women stare at your breasts even more then they normally do???

Once that question is answered then you will come to the conclusion if its ok for you to wear what you wear when you wear it.... :D

Originally posted by t0nythelover

hard nips are bad if your not a slut, ESPECIALLY if you have a bf. i had a friend whos girl never wore a bra and always had the tightest shirts on. she was mad thin but had like c cups and you could see basically everything, like the whole nipple, color and everything thru her shirts. all throughout high school guys were checking her out and shit, even me and that was one of my best friend's girl. hes right, if ur in a relationship dont wear that.

i dont get the fact that people get mad at their partner for saying how they feel. if ur dating someone u should want to please them, but people end up being together and doing whatever they want regardless and they think thats a good relationship. people these days act like trash, i think thats why divorce is so high, people think eh its ok to divorce a bunch of times. damn i hope my children dont look up to whores like j-lo....when they are born that is

I didn't get mad at him for expressing his opinion, I was just curious to see if most guys feel that way or was mine taking it a bit far. I have some guy friends who get a kick out of their girlfriends wearing revealing things, as they say "she's with me".

Since it does bother him that much I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it, 'cause he would constantly make me aware of it anyway, then I'd feel so uncomfortable it'd be pointless

OK, so your friend's girl took it too far, but that first sentence is WAY off-base and absolutely retarded... I mean, WTF- nipples get hard, man... there isn't anything you can do about it.

Hell no..my girl would not be wearing that out.

If your single and want attention...fine. But have some respect for the guy your with. You think we like all these guys gawking at your breasts?

Thats my opinion anyways...and i know my girl is going to read this...so now you know where i stand on this (which im sure you knew anyways)

Tek

whoa - this got a little crazy up in here. first of all,

Originally posted by i3itch

It happens - Not our fault :bounce:

exactly. we can't tell our nipples what to do. secondly, you guys should be blaming each other for constantly staring at the wrong girls' nipples :nono: . and that old argument about making your gf dress like a quaker because she's "yours now" is ridiculous. you still wanna look good, right? i don't wear things that show my nipples intentionally, but i don't pay any attention to whether they do or not.

hard nips are bad if your not a slut, ESPECIALLY if you have a bf.

tastyt already covered this, but i'll just concur :no: . nuts.

and lastly, i wish i could go out without a bra. there are lots of cute/cool things with which one can't wear a bra, like this:

ICWD058zoom6.jpgICWD058zoom1.jpg

i need to wear a bra 'cause my boobs are big, and it hurts not to wear one (i sleep in bras). plus, i'm not as perky as i was when i was a teenage b ;) . if i could wear all those cool tops and dresses that required bralessness (a lot of which are conservative, but just have really interesting designs), i would, too :aright: .

Ughhh I so have this problem!!! I own alot of shirts that require one to not wear a bra... I mean usually my nipples aren't hard, but if they do randomly get hard, it's not like I control it. Nor do I wear those types of shirts on purposely so that if and when my nipples get hard, everyone will be staring. Besides, I don't know why people make such a big deal out of this and stare... it's just nipples... we all have them.

If you are dressed sexy, not slutty and they show A LITTLE its okay, and its going to happen with a white shirt as well.

I dont think its appropriate to wear out with your boyfriend...even if he says its okay "because you look sexy"...it just might cause trouble you dont want or need while out with your man.(i.e. another guy staring and your man getting heated).

I like to wear little boy wifebeaters with no bra and sweats on the couch, so that when he comes home, he sees through it and wants to yank my clothes off! Entice without trouble! ;)