Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo classics at earth

Originally posted by zeeker

Will the party draw enough numbers to have the whole place open on Sunday? That would be a shame if they had half the place closed off because no one showed.

I was thinking the same thing.Security in that place is outrageous.

I may go,but to be honest I can't stand Exit,Love me some Vasquez.

I wish i could go!! Thats where I first found Junior is @ Twilo. How I would love to hear those songs!!!

I think everyone is getting tired of Exit's security and door searches, but what can we do? I guess thats the state of NYC clubland since Twilo, Limelight, and Tunnel got shut down. I don't see though if Exit got shut down in Feb. while doing those kind of searches, I guess thats not even enough. What does this city expect the clubs to do? Isn't it the NYPD's job to enforce the law? They should be the ones looking for the drug dealers through their narcotics work.

Originally posted by zeeker

Will the party draw enough numbers to have the whole place open on Sunday? That would be a shame if they had half the place closed off because no one showed.

If the whole space wasn't open, how would we get upstairs to the roof deck to smoke?

I hope the whole place it open...it always has been but then again I only go to Junior for big events (Pride, New Years, his B-Day). I went once and the 2nd floor was closed but they opened it around 3 PM.

Should be a great day though, can't wait!

Originally posted by earthling

:D :D it feels like christmas eve:D I cant sleep!!

No, you can't sleep because you're wrecked on tina you crazy fag. Put down the dildos and KY and go help an old lady cross the street.. I mean, do SOEMTHING for christsakes before you lose control tomorrow morning in that sea of cock you call a party.

===================

LIGHTS. CAMERA. FLEX

===================

• 2 weeks later...