Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl not a fan of being naked

bigsteve8

I have a problem . . .the girl I'm dating right now, I really like her, been going out for a month and could easily see it going a lot longer. . . she's cute, good body, but she doesn't like to be naked at all. Me, on the other hand, I love to lie around naked, sleep naked, goto a nude beach, etc. . . I've tried to convince her, tired to make her feel comfortable, but not getting too much luck there. Any advice on how to make her feel more comfortable?

Its only been a month correct? Im sure she is just shy, I would be too.. It takes time to gain trust and confidence.

There is also some people who never fully become comfortable with their bodies and there isnt much someone else can do.

Either way time will tell...

i'm not a fan of walking around naked in front of guys, either (although i sleep naked, sometimes). it bothers me, so a guy i'm with would have to be ok with that. i'm sure not liking to be naked bothers her more than her not liking it bothers you :) .

I have no problem with being naked during sex, and as far as sleeping in the buff, I like to at least have on a pair of undies because I feel that my kitten is much safer that way. :laugh2: But that's about it. When I lived with my ex, he loved to sit around naked, just to watch tv or whatever. After a while, seeing him without his clothes on was just like ehhhhh, whatever.

I dunno, I think it's just a matter of equating nudity with being either "natural" or "sexual." I don't think you can make all that much headway in changing someone's thoughts on the matter.

I used to never be comfortable being naked I would put clths on after sex. Now that I have been in a realationship with the same person for so long, I always naked. We lay around with no cloths on all day.

I think it is just a matter of being comfortable and that takes time. It vaires with each person. Give her some time. Th e more you show her you like to see her naked (without pressuring her) the more likely she will be to shed her layers.

Ask her to take a shower with you. It's a good starting point for someone who doesn't like to be naked. You can't shower under a blanket, or in the dark, or with you clothes on. Do that a few times and she should start to feel a little more comfortable about being naked around you.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I have a problem . . .the girl I'm dating right now, I really like her, been going out for a month and could easily see it going a lot longer. . . she's cute, good body, but she doesn't like to be naked at all. Me, on the other hand, I love to lie around naked, sleep naked, goto a nude beach, etc. . . I've tried to convince her, tired to make her feel comfortable, but not getting too much luck there. Any advice on how to make her feel more comfortable?

timing is the issue there my friend... it just might not be enough time for her to get comfortable with you... however on the flipside if times not the issue and the girl, lady, women, is selfconcious, or emabarrassed give her compliments, compliment the parts she feels the most insecure about... (on one of my ex's all the body parts i loved the most she hated, i.e. thighs, ass... and she never let me put my hand on her thighs or let me just sleep with my hand on either... but make a long story short, after she became comfortable with me, the more and more she openend up and relaxed...)

Originally posted by chris817

This reminds me of that seinfeld when his GF walks around naked all day

Remember there is good naked and not good naked

sneezing when naked not good!!

LOLOLOLOL I thought of that episode too! :laugh: :laugh: See, nudity is not always desirable! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by unclefester401

Ask her to take a shower with you...

i never did that, either, though my last ex kept asking 12.gif . besides, i always thought that was just a ruse guys used to try to get ignorant or easily-manipulated girls to not use condoms :nono::laugh2: .

Originally posted by weyes

i never did that, either, though my last ex kept asking 12.gif . besides, i always thought that was just a ruse guys used to try to get ignorant or easily-manipulated girls to not use condoms :nono::laugh2: .

U sound like the most repressed person on this board.

do this quickly~!

besides, i always thought that was just a ruse guys used to try to get ignorant or easily-manipulated girls to not use condoms :nono::laugh2: .

I never said to have sex in the shower. I always use condoms and they suck big time for shower sex. One of the best times to have sex (imo) is after you get all worked up in the shower and come out squeaky clean, only to get all dirty again.

I never said to have sex in the shower. I always use condoms and they suck big time for shower sex. One of the best times to have sex (imo) is after you get all worked up in the shower and come out squeaky clean, only to get all dirty again.

~~AMEN!!! :hump:

so you acknowledge and confirm my theory. having sex right after a shower is something else entirely :) .