Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ktu Sucks

Serioulsly- that station should be burnt down, or please someone buy them out and change its formatt its friggin embarressing and contributes to this areas sterotype has a cheeze haven. The only quality dance music is Liquid Told, a slot of time on a rock station and somtimes on LIR, which doesnt come in all the time. Radio stations are under estimating the dance music community intelligence. And all of you who think your trues head better realize this. Our radio stations come from the largest city in the world, an area of major dance music influence and KTU is NOT a reflection of its creative spark and energy. Most people just follow whats on the radio for what they consider cool specially around here in Jersey where KTU is very popular. Enough of the god dam lolly-pop remxes I ahve to here on our clubs my mom loves.

You sick bastard. Good post. NYC radio stations are pretty horrible (although not worse than those found in the midwest, where EVERYTHING sucks). I heard satellite radio is the best thing if you want a large variety of sick house and other types of dance stations. I think it's expensive though.

This Post makes more sense than anything else I've read here in a long time

New York Radio should fuck like big dogs instead of pissing like puppies

Have you ever noticed KTU will play anything new by (no matter how bad or irrelevent it is) by Cher or Donna Summer? What kind of program director would do this? Get my drift where the problem lies?

Originally posted by nickeast

Serioulsly- that station should be burnt down, or please someone buy them out and change its formatt its friggin embarressing and contributes to this areas sterotype has a cheeze haven. The only quality dance music is Liquid Told, a slot of time on a rock station and somtimes on LIR, which doesnt come in all the time. Radio stations are under estimating the dance music community intelligence. And all of you who think your trues head better realize this. Our radio stations come from the largest city in the world, an area of major dance music influence and KTU is NOT a reflection of its creative spark and energy. Most people just follow whats on the radio for what they consider cool specially around here in Jersey where KTU is very popular. Enough of the god dam lolly-pop remxes I ahve to here on our clubs my mom loves.

They play what they get, do you honestly think a lot of respected labels (house music) send them shit, no - why? b/c they dont want it on the air & played out. Let all the 15 yr olds listen to KTU & think thats house music, for me, I'd rather NOT hear house on the radio b/c it will eventually ruin it

I have an mp3 cd head unit. . . currently in the process of listening to a sasha mix from 99. . . I listen to radio to fill my need for metal, like 92.3, 95.9, and for my rap, but for "dance music", well I don't even have KTU as a preset. I'd rather listen to 94.3 instead of KTU. . . burn the fucker down.

Originally posted by nickeast

YO WORD TO THAT MY BROTHA.

Originally posted by thehype

hey you better hope LiLcee doesn't read this:cool:

:laugh: :laugh: he probably could concentrate long enough with his foniks tapes playnig to actually get all the way through reading this LOL

and everyone here is right

i been sayingthis shit about KTU since about 4 months into its programming-

i fukin completely LOATH that stations format-

it DID in my opion kill ROXY

cause i was doing a VERY nice VIP party there last year-

but all of a sudden ppl kept aking to hear

"BLA BLA BLA" by the stupid boy band and what not-

GET A FUKIN CLUE ON WHAT MUSIC IS MY GOD!!!!

thru music is something where you will loose space-

and find your "COMFORT" (tonee:D )

evertime it turn on that station i get some DUMB ASS OLD FREESTYLE song about some chick that dont need her man anymore

or some guy that did wrong and is lost without his women-

BARF! just listen to 90% of the lyrics they play

- it actually depressign stuff-

and you wonder why kids are growing up BI-POLAR?

oh and to LIL C ( please turn the tape over now- to FAHH NIKS PAR T TEUW ):blown:

Seriously, if it ain't broke, don't fix it:) !! KTU does a fine job holding down the target audience it does... teenie boppers,my grandma, who ever the fuck else. Let it be. My lil sis (who's 11) and her Future Clubbers of America crew eat up the KTU shit. It's a great preamble to the harder shit they will come to listen to and love later on. My sis has got such an appetite for the music its sick!!! it brings a tear to my eye when we are in my car and she points to my cds and she says "play the one about people getting ill"...sniff...sniff... I'm getting fraclempt, i'll give you a topic... Rhode Island is neither a rhode nor an island...discuss...alright I'm better!Anyway, Onward and Upward. Here is what I say... I'm sure there are some fuckin house music clubwhores out there who's got money out the anus to piss off. Get them to buy out some useless NYC radio station (for example WPLJ), on it get every sick metro area dj to drop bombs all day long:biggun: Let's get this ball in motion people!!!

so true, oh so true, i havent listened toany radio station in about a year now, i bought xm and its fucking insane,im into pretty much every type of genre there is so there is always more than enough to listen to.....as for club music there is 4 channels, house and drum and bass, the next channel up is the hits-and even on that channel they play deeper shit than ktu, then trance and electronica on the next, then one up is disco

as far as the house station goes---its fucking insane, always a good set to listen to esp when they get into souful/groove house

do i sound like an advertisment?