Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u like to stare at when fucking ?

lollie60

I can remember early in my career that I would be a big stud "and fuck for hours". I would watch the clock and time myself. I used to think about Jim Kelly and the Buffalo Bills to prevent myself from finishing (don't ask me why). It worked like a charm though. I had a girlfriend who was like "Listen, I think you are very good in bed, but is it possible for you to come a little quicker?" I felt like I was the man. Now, I'm basically a 2-pump chump. Ah, the old days.....:(

Originally posted by someclown

I can remember early in my career that I would be a big stud "and fuck for hours". I would watch the clock and time myself. I used to think about Jim Kelly and the Buffalo Bills to prevent myself from finishing (don't ask me why). It worked like a charm though. I had a girlfriend who was like "Listen, I think you are very good in bed, but is it possible for you to come a little quicker?" I felt like I was the man. Now, I'm basically a 2-pump chump. Ah, the old days.....:(

pssssssssssst the thread is "look at" not "think of" - FOCUS!

[

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

I read in Cosmopolitan once that a guy can delay his cumming by thinking of something totally off the topic like Hockey or Football.

Men....... :laugh:

I dont get that cause why would I want to think of something else... I think of sex all day long and when I finally have sex I have to think of work or sports? there are other ways to last longer. certain positions and speeds can delay the big O from cumming:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xlr8ed

I like to stare at the door or out the window, making sure my chick isn't pulling up..

I just go that! aaaaahahahahahahaaha

Originally posted by lollie60

I like to peep down between my legs to get a glimpse that meat going in and out of me.

And then maybe I'll up look at his face/eyes ...sometimes.

But I really enjoy watching the cock go in and out in and out. Damn sometimes I wish I had a rearview mirror down there

:D

DITTO!!!!!;)

I read in Cosmopolitan once that a guy can delay his cumming by thinking of something totally off the topic like Hockey or Football.

Men....... :laugh:

very true ;) worked for me in the past.

Erections are the best thing. "Move it with a thought" ;)

Dont you?? :confused:

no; i never look at the same things. each time's different.
Also originally posted by naughtybabe

i can totally psych myself out of coming, both if i want to or not - though usually when i don't want to :( . if i get nervous or it suddenly occurs to me that other people may be around listening to me about to get mighty loud :worry: (or, i should say, a whole lot loudER) i'll just freeze up and lose my train of coming :worry2: .

Originally posted by lollie60

I like to peep down between my legs to get a glimpse that meat going in and out of me.

And then maybe I'll up look at his face/eyes ...sometimes.

But I really enjoy watching the cock go in and out in and out. Damn sometimes I wish I had a rearview mirror down there

:D

fuck face... love looking at her face, what a turn on...

Originally posted by weyes

no; i never look at the same things. each time's different.

i can totally psych myself out of coming, both if i want to or not - though usually when i don't want to :( . if i get nervous or it suddenly occurs to me that other people may be around listening to me about to get mighty loud :worry: (or, i should say, a whole lot loudER) i'll just freeze up and lose my train of coming :worry2: .

Omg I can totally relate to that.. :D