Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ritchie Hawtin + Filter 14 = .........

Sardine can.

Anyone else thinking the same thing and just saying screw it and do something else?

If any of u have ever been to Filter 14 u know what im saying.

Nice place...good sound system..but holy shit....dancefloor as big as my fuckin kitchen.

Originally posted by lasix

pretty much everyone i've talked to is sayin that.. makes ya wonder if anyones gonna go at all?

i'm sure it will be MORE than packed.

I wasnt gonna go, but now that I got laid off :mad: I'm thinking I need to do something with myself tonight before I jump out of my skin.

Are you going?

This is the reason I am not going. I am going to Danny instead.

Originally posted by quoth

Sardine can.

Anyone else thinking the same thing and just saying screw it and do something else?

If any of u have ever been to Filter 14 u know what im saying.

Nice place...good sound system..but holy shit....dancefloor as big as my fuckin kitchen.

we went to filter14 last saturday, weird place man, the main room had the gayest music like prince and madonna, the other room had better music but it was still bad, still interesting place but wouldnt want to go often

Originally posted by tim58

we went to filter14 last saturday, weird place man, the main room had the gayest music like prince and madonna, the other room had better music but it was still bad, still interesting place but wouldnt want to go often

the music there is always different.. not a place you can judge on just one visit

(hint.. come check us out next thursday www.homegrownnyc.com)

Originally posted by lasix

nah.. long week + aforementioned reasons.. + he will likely appear in detroit..

filter actually wasnt as packed as the first time....i guess they did a good job with the reverse promotion :tongue:

the dance floor was pretty packed most of the night, but that little lounge area wasn't really...you could even find a seat at times.

as for richie, i dunno i wasn't feeling most of the shit he played, but it got pretty good towards the end.

as for detroit, he's "to be confirmed", which can be read as "probably not, but there's a slight chance"

Originally posted by dr0ne

as for richie, i dunno i wasn't feeling most of the shit he played, but it got pretty good towards the end.

yeah I totally hear ya....but I still had a good time ;)

Magda's set was putting me to :zzz: :zzz:

I was sooo surprised that the line wasnt even that long...

I like Filter 14....the sound system kicks ass...if it was bigger it would probably be one of NYC's best clubs...

All in all a very good night that was very well organized....thanks Tronic, Minus, and Tommy (the owner of FiLTER)

:D :D :D

i had a GREAT night! granted i dont go out for techno a lot so the crowd and sound was all kinda foreign to me. i enjoyed the beginning and end of richie's set. the middle 2 or 3 hours he started to fuck around a lot and it could have been better but i was resting at that point in the lounge with shitty sound so i didnt care.

it was real crowded for a while but there was a nice bubble where i was directly in front of the dj booth so i was comfortable, and it was only that packed for like 2 hours anyway.

so... i'm real glad i went. i would have liked to see some of you there but maybe next time. great to see ed and saisha. :)

It was packed in there way packed but it was well worth it. madga's set was good not as good as the last timei hearder but still pretty good. hawtn kickd ass expect for one point he was plaing stuff and i was like sleepy time towards teh middle end but then he picked it up again which was good. all in all i love richie always have a goo time when he's here. I really hope he goes to demf !!