Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by mattm2o

Rich Woods was awsome rockin the opening set.

Superchumbo was good but ive heared him spin better.

The crowd was really bad sound factory rejects, and lost 56th street kids everywhere!

Yeah I thought Rich Woods was great. Crowd was awful. I counted at least 6 morons walking around with white powder OBVIOUSLY under their nose. :rolleyes:

The best was this hot girl mangled on GHB sitting by the close doors by the entrance to the dance floor! Her boyfriend was sitting down and she kept lifting up her skirt showing off her shit, then she put her panties around her knees and sat on his lap while the boyfriend finger fucked her infront of the whole club 4 a good half an hour untill she yelled "Im Cumming" and then exposing her "Moist Poontang" to everyone in the club. One of the bouncers saw her sitting by herself and told her to get up, when she stood up her panties (Which Were Still Aroud Her Knees) fell to her ankles so she pulled up her knickers and started dancing again! (What A Trooper)

(This was the most disturbing site of the night, but funny and yes it's true)

Cute Girl just a little horny!

The best was this hot girl mangled on GHB sitting by the close doors by the entrance to the dance floor! Her boyfriend was sitting down and she kept lifting up her skirt showing off her shit, then she put her panties around her knees and sat on his lap while the boyfriend finger fucked her infront of the whole club 4 a good half an hour untill she yelled "Im Cumming" and then exposing her "Moist Poontang" to everyone in the club. One of the bouncers saw her sitting by herself nd told her to get up, when she stood up her panties (Which Were Still Arouk Her Knees) fell to her ankles so she pulled em up and started dancing again! (What A Trooper)

LMAO I saw that too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chick was BANGED UP. :screwy:

The best was this hot girl mangled on GHB sitting by the close doors by the entrance to the dance floor! Her boyfriend was sitting down and she kept lifting up her skirt showing off her shit, then she put her panties around her knees and sat on his lap while the boyfriend finger fucked her infront of the whole club 4 a good half an hour untill she yelled "Im Cumming" and then exposing her "Moist Poontang" to everyone in the club. One of the bouncers saw her sitting by herself and told her to get up, when she stood up her panties (Which Were Still Aroud Her Knees) fell to her ankles so she pulled up her knickers and started dancing again! (What A Trooper)

thats fuckin great! :rofl::laugh:

linabina WAS mangled. LOL. She was a good sport about it this morning, though.

It was ok, I was mad that I didnt see the sign saying danny wasnt spinning. As soon as you walk in and its not crowded you know DT isnt there. From 4 - 5am I thought the music dragged. I was about to leave. At 5 got a little better,I thought Superchumbo played alot of vocals at first, then he got down to some hard beats later on. I stayed till 10 am.

The crowd is eh, you do meet cool people but there alot of undirsables in there. But there are aslo a lot of HOT girls.

Did anyone see the 2 guys dress up as girls? I was talking to them in the bathroom, and told them I lost my job. The guy with the cup on the outside of his pants says "You want to make $200?" So I am like how, He says "Jerk off and cum im someone's face" I was like "WHAT! You want some one to jerkoff on my face?" He is like "NO I want you to JO and cum on someone's face" They like when a straight guys does it to them. I was like I cant do that." He says you JO all the time, amI am like "SO"He just says "Just do it on someones face" He goes "I do it." I was like 'I'm out of here"

What the fuck was that?

About the girl in the back, I missed that. But on the bright side I told my friend I go to Danny with, That I like her. I let it all out. This is alot of red tape involed, but all I tell her is ONE day. And you know what I believe it.

Originally posted by theprod98

what a fuckin waste of 25 bux...i was at ARC for like 10 min tops...music was aight, but the crowd was the fuckin worst crowd ever..that club sux w/o DT...

Originally posted by housedog

It was ok, I was mad that I didnt see the sign saying danny wasnt spinning. As soon as you walk in and its not crowded you know DT isnt there. From 4 - 5am I thought the music dragged. I was about to leave. At 5 got a little better, I was still wait for some hard beats. I got it later on.

Did anyone see the 2 guys dress up as girls? I was talking to them in the bathroom, and told them I lost my job. The guy with the cup on the outside of his pants says "You want to make $200?" So I am like how, He says "Jerk off and cum im someone's face" I was like "WHAT! You want some one to jerkoff on my face?" He is like "NO I want you to JO and cum on someone's face" They like when a straight guys does it to them. I was like I cant do that." He says you JO all the time do it on someones face" He goes "I do it." I was like 'I'm out of here"

What the fuck was that?

About the girl in the back, I missed that. But on the bright side I told my friend I go to Danny with, That I like her. I let it all out and she told me she feels the same way. I t sucks cause it is a friends ex, so that isnt good, but I am willing to give the friendship up for this. There is alot of red tape involed, but all I tell her is ONE day. And you know what I believe it. :D

Matt you were there? Damm I want to meet you brother. What were you wearing? I had on black pants with a blue shirt with a Yankees symbol on front addidas on the back. I also had a Yankee

visor.

The crowd was really bad sound factory rejects, and lost 56th street kids everywhere!

definately a blah night, i expected alot more from Tom playing and unfortunately he just didn't pick it up at all.

yeah, where were the signs sayin that Danny was not playing? that's a little akward to me, that they didn't do that.

and last, in all due respect, WHERE WAS ARIEL, geeeeeeez no offense but the dude on the lights was just awful man. holy c'moly he was bad. im talking like crazy strobes and martin intellabeams going bananas during a simple break, then a crazy tech loop would have 2 simple lights SLOWWWWWLY moving.

i dont mean to sound harsh, but yeeeo, bad night =(

got there at 6 figuring it would be pickin up, left at 7:45 saying, wow, im officially depressed. lol

:hat:

LMAO!! Fuckin great. Why didn't u jump in and help her out too?

Yup, Good way too put it :laugh: There was this one guy I remember, He was mad tall, had no shirt on with like a bandana i think and glasses...His traps were about as big as my biceps and his chest and arms, well lets just say he defenitely cant scratch his own back...It looked retarted

Anyway, It was an OK night. Not one of the top for sure but oh well you never know till you go right...Got there around 5ish and left around 7 somethin....Just wasnt feelin' it the way Danny makes you feel it...But oh well, some good nights to come with him hopefully he'll make up for his absence...

:laugh::what::updown: damm I was there....how could I have missedthat one

i would agree with the aforementioned "blah" sentiments on the night. i took it all in with a grain of salt... including that blond chick taking off her pants in the back room.

btw matt2mo, was that u i asked if rich woods was spinning?

ok danny come home soon please :(