Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen351 is now offcialy banned from club space 34....

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by attomic

For those of you who know me, do I look like a dealer?????

If I had a dime for every fucking time someone asked me for shit......

Never Know maybe the Undercover was right behind you checking you out....

Must suck to look like a dealer (whatever look that is) must get alot of tails at the clubs...

I remember the Mix After Hours, I had this long haired dork folloing around all morning long.. I forgot is name,,,, DOrk with glasses and a ponytail..... So I stated to give my friend advil to see what he does, sure thing I got roped by the dickhead, tooken outside to the rear of the club, and asked to give up what I had or cops where going to get called... so I said no. cops came and I gave them Advil too... one cop said thanks, I needed one, and told retart to stop trying to bust people that the undercovers and taking care of the real drug dealers.

Does anyone remember that guys name,, security for The Mix, Black hair in a long pony tail glasses... Couldn't stop a fly..??

Maybe POD KNOWS

""Come to think about it he was upstairs at the bar right where some hot as girl came up to me, put her arm around me and asked if I needed some rolls.

""

I don't think ROLLS is a word they can use yet to intrap, usally they use "X" or estacy.....

they are guide lines witch cops can do a bust.

If they come to u and use a street name and the word is not in the court system it won't fly. the can't cuff u for attempt to buy.

If u ever get a guy asking u for "X" or selling "X" just point him to a bounce and tell the guy, "I think he needs some! or if they ask u know who go sume "X" once again pint to the bouncer and say, yeah, that;s my friend ask him, code word, I got rolls."

Originally posted by tranzwhore

1.) People will stop asking you for rolls when you stop wearing your "Hustler" t-shirt!

2.) The only way ur getting back into Space is if u dress like The Saleena and give someone head!

Good luck!

hum....

who u talking to?

. direct ur self!

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Maybe POD KNOWS

I think his name was Travis or something to that effect. I know exactly who you mean though...he was a bouncer at the beat-camp nights too...

Originally posted by sobeton

do you still go out ??:D yo sup Serge ? you need to come out sometime soon... :)

Yo man!!! Nothing out there is drawing me in so I pick my nights.... But def gotta hookup soon... Im def going to Tiesto... see you there?

Hey Pod looks like a dealer!!!!! :idea: Pssssst... hes got stuff in his camera.... shhhhhhhh.

Good lord, the first major shoot I did, Cyberfest 2000, I got the shakedown from the country sherrif up there. He asked me if I had any rolls...I responded, hell yeah, I've got Kodak, Fuji, even some Agfas here...and showed him some rolls of film. He got royally pissed, but the "good cop" came up and told him to lay off. Hate that shit.

Yo man!!! Nothing out there is drawing me in so I pick my nights.... But def gotta hookup soon... Im def going to Tiesto... see you there?

I will be at Tiesto. even though I have to fly out, early saturday to begin my new york fiasco. :D

Guest saleen351

when i posted my watch your ass, DEA is in clubs post, I meant it... I won't post the info I know, but don't do your drugs in club space at all.......... you are warned..

Guest saleen351

I 100% now know LP did not bann me....

It was marcus and not LP, this is confirmed, so I guess he'll have to stick with his head man, and I don't blame him, I'd do the same if I ran a company, which I did run a company... I'm not lobbying to get back in. And I won't apologize, I won't cave, and I won't listen to trance. I'm not a club legend because I cave into euro trash djs and have to resort to doing drugs to enjoy the beats.....

Originally posted by saleen351

I 100% now know LP did not bann me....

It was marcus and not LP, this is confirmed, so I guess he'll have to stick with his head man, and I don't blame him, I'd do the same if I ran a company, which I did run a company... I'm not lobbying to get back in. And I won't apologize, I won't cave, and I won't listen to trance. I'm not a club legend because I cave into euro trash djs and have to resort to doing drugs to enjoy the beats.....

bud.gif

Yo Saleen, cut the namedropping bullshit dawg! whuzzup with that shit, you know what I'm sayin'? All you do is Marcus, LP, LP, Marcus, Marcus, LP, LP, Marcus, have some respect...you are not a drama queen, you are a champion of gossip and a shit-stirring extraordinaire...who did what to who and when??? Biz said this, and Marcus said that, so I called LP and he said that...blah...blah...blah...with what kind of kids do you think you are dealing here with?...step back and watch how the pros do it and who knows? You just might learn a thing or two (yes, I use Altavista...pretty darn bitchin' isn't it? :D ) Anyways...you are pretty damn funny so I think we should still have you around...it's up to moderator Sobeton now, really, I heard the guy is going to have a strong hand here in the board, I say you should appeal for his mercy...go for it man, it's worth it...but if Sobeton decides to let you stay, you have to promise one thing...you've got to be a good boy Saleen, ok? Promise? Good boy, come for your comp-pass and your 3 drink tickets...now that's a good boy right there!

Thank you for providing me with such great comedy, you are just hilarious dude.

ban.gif

FUNK :laugh: T :laugh: :laugh: R

a_smil07.gif

funketeer how come u got so much hate for saleen, guy never drops your name on the board but u seem to be obsessed with talking about him and complaining. Yeah u might not like the guy, I don't know him personally but his reviews are cool and I would definately not like him as a promoter if he bitched about my club after i gave him comps and etc. but he is nothing to you so again y all the hate?

Originally posted by livin42nite

funketeer how come u got so much hate for saleen, guy never drops your name on the board but u seem to be obsessed with talking about him and complaining. Yeah u might not like the guy, I don't know him personally but his reviews are cool and I would definately not like him as a promoter if he bitched about my club after i gave him comps and etc. but he is nothing to you so again y all the hate?

:eek::idea:

Woww...hold your horses there...you seem to have lots of questions for the Funk, well...let's try and clear some of those questions right here, right now!

1.- funketeer how come u got so much hate for Saleen

- Do you believe in Santa Claus? :confused:

2.- guy never drops your name on the board

- He fears me like I fear SARS

3.- you seem to be obsessed with talking about him and complaining.

- While there's a Funketeer, justice in this board will prevail.

4.- u might not like the guy

- I think that was an understatement.

5.- I don't know him personally

- He looks like a constipated chimpanze.

6.- his reviews are cool

- Heartattacks are also very nice :eek:

7.- I would definately not like him as a promoter if he bitched about my club after i gave him comps and etc.

- I think we are on the same wavelenght ;)

8.- he is nothing to you

- yup, you're right...he's nothing to me

9.- so again y all the hate?

- you got me on that one...you have to ask that to Saleen himself.

Bottom line, respect breeds respect.

peace:cool:

Funk

ps. I have nothing to say about this anymore, but that's my story and I stick with it.

Guest saleen351

funk, for the record:

1. in my 13 month conquest of the south florida club scene, i spoken to LP twice in person at spin, emailed him twice, once about the old twilo but i just sent a link to a newspaper article, and the other to thank him, he comped me one night a long long long time ago. 10 months ago.. at least Then i told him good luck with the new club about 2 months ago.. Thats it, I don't hang with any space employees, hell they don't even know my real name... I'm not tight with them, but when we see each other, I put my 2 cents in.. And boy do i put my 2 cents in.. I give og my real 2 cents about his sets on aim and that is not that often.

2. I pmed him yesterday, he didn't and wont' respond, but I know threw another pm, that it was marcus and not him that banned me.

Thats the facts..

But i will admit I told him to go fuck himself on numerous occasions.... But its not like how you read it, I tell every person who claims to hang out with LP that saleen sez fuck you, and I wonder how many of those fuck you's actually make it back to him. I run into the guy every time at space, he just turns around and walks away... And so many people claim to be tight with him... Sorta like if you ask Wilt Chamberlin about his 100 pt game, he sez tons of people claim they were there, and he laughs, cause the game was worthless and only a few thousand where there. When oscar pussed out and dropped trance on classics night, well LP was standing by the booth door and I was next to him, we never never never speak or make eye contact... Though I did ask him one time to warn me, if I was gonna wake up all beat up and on the side of the road... He laughed.

Welcome to nj... Shots happens, napkins get thrown, gudio anthems will rein down...

its a strange world...

i'm banned, and i now call (incert club name here) home...

I'm reading over some contracts for my new clubbing home, and i'll post where i'll be, cause I know if i hype it, i'll get 30 people to come out..

And if 10 out of those 30 guido fist pump all night long, then I did my job...

Funk, you fail to see my fake persona and fail to see the real. Nicky C.

Few can't tell what the act is, and what is real... I'm always real with oscar, cause i respect him that much, but for the rest of the space brady bunch, its saleen 24/7......

Originally posted by livin42nite

The drama between Funk and Saleen is :bored:

So no point in trying to figure it out honey;) ;)